Gorilla Glue #4 Autos In Shambles From The Start

Thanks for the tag, Shed!
Devil's Advocates Association would like to know if this has been tested under the microscope to confirm culture populations?!
Not by me...I take the manufacturers word for it.
The water in the treated bucket will get a bit cloudy a few days after dropping the dunk in, and I assume that's due to the beneficial bacteria growing in there.
If the cloudiness starts to clear up, I know it's time to drop in another half a dunk- the mfg. says they're good for 30 days, but I add half a dunk every three weeks.
Half a dunk translates to 6g. of the mosquito bits, if that's what you're using

The water in the treated bucket will get a bit cloudy a few days after dropping the dunk in, and I assume that's due to the beneficial bacteria growing in there.
If the cloudiness starts to clear up, I know it's time to drop in another half a dunk- the mfg. says they're good for 30 days, but I add half a dunk every three weeks.
:thanks:

Thanks for the tag, Shed!

Ok awesome. I honestly have never used nor read the dunk package. Thanks for that info. I will be trying the bits and have not read it either. LOL. How does it work with top dressed nutrients? Just water it in like normal but with the dissolved mosquito bits water? I also need to incorporate the @Sierra Natural Science SNS209 solution into my watering schedule. Curious how I should approach that. Just mix in the SNS209 to the dissolved mosquito bit water?

Sorry for the 20 questions and hijacking the thread.

Just water it in like normal but with the dissolved mosquito bits water?
Exactly- just treat it like regular water to water in the nutrients.
As far as the SNS209 is concerned- I don't know if it would kill the beneficial bacteria or not- that might be a question for the manufacturer...
It probably doesn't, because that would make it something you wouldn't want to use in any organic grow.
I checked their website, but saw no mention of it's effect on organic "stuff"

Exactly- just treat it like regular water to water in the nutrients.
As far as the SNS209 is concerned- I don't know if it would kill the beneficial bacteria or not- that might be a question for the manufacturer...
It probably doesn't, because that would make it something you wouldn't want to use in any organic grow.
I checked their website, but saw no mention of it's effect on organic "stuff"
I appreciate the insight. I've tagged them above but I will also post on my journal since it pertains to my specifics there too.

I agree that it should not effect good microbes and bacteria. Reading the SNS209 label again, I don't see how it would. We shall wait until we hear for sure from them though. Thanks again @Carcass

Hey, Nev! I'm back at the end after catching up for a bit.
Dang GDB I would never intend for you to go back and read up on this. Not much here really. And yes I’m really enjoying myself again. I’d forgotten how much I really do like growing the herb flower.
thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated. :passitleft:

Sorry for the 20 questions and hijacking the thread.
BAR I’m happy you came by and found something of value for yourself. Usually it’s just me asking why, why, why, unless one of my mentors asks me ”why did you do that?”
When ever you pass through here I’m always open for any suggestions.

And yes I’m really enjoying myself again. I’d forgotten how much I really do like growing the herb flower.
Mrs.C. will say to me "don't you have enough pot yet"?...I tell her "I sure do...but that's not what this is about- it's about the growing, the satisfaction of planting a tiny seed and turning/shaping it into something beautiful (and productive)..the fact that it also gets you high is just the icing on the cake"..
I can tell by your beautiful plants that you love growing, and your plants are definitely feelin' that love... and you're also a natural at training them...
Awesome job you're doing here, Nev!

"I sure do...but that's not what this is about- it's about the growing, the satisfaction of planting a tiny seed and turning/shaping it into something beautiful (and productive)..the fact that it also gets you high is just the icing on the cake"
Your words are so true in my joy for the grow. There’s something mesmerizing and comforting to me with them.

Thank you so for the kind words and encouragement. It makes one feel good inside.

Another week into it with the GG4 autos in 5g soiled fabric feeding on Geoflora and the warmth of a Marshydro SP3000. That makes it day 64 for one & 54 for the other 3.

On Thursday the now x Runt started a solid stretch and by evening she needed water. Almost a full gallon of tap with Cal-Mag+ and mosquito bits. Everyone now is on a different watering request. Not a bad thing as the tent is so full it actually makes it easier for me.

Friday morning and the x Runt had another solid stretch and is now the largest and best looking of all the girls in the tent. For 50 days she was by far the very smallest but alway structurally the best looking. Crazy!
Lady #2 took a gallon of water Cal-Mag+ and mosquito bits in the AM.
I also rearranged their order or placing in the tent.

Saturday I woke up to the girls in the tent being all over the place looking like a wild slumber party.
The 3 youngest all had a tremendous stretch. The #1 plant has slowed in the stretch and the water intake. She is ready to build the bud now and is starting to feel tacky to the touch as I cleaned her underside extensively as well as the other 3.
The Sickly 1 is still well behind all her peers in the flower development. She’s not really sickly any longer but definitely a SLACKER. I think I’ll just call her the Slacker from now on.
The x Runt & the Slacker both had 3 liters of water CAL-Mag+ and the mosquito bits late in the evening.

Today is Sunday day 64 / 54
The 3 youngest all stretched good again last nite. The node spacing on all of them is exceptionally nice and tight other then #2 had stretched 2 of her limbs out a little farther then I like.

The #1 has completed her stretch has slowed down on her thirst. She is now filling out and stacking up nicely. She will be much shorter then the other as I kept her pretty tied down so the others could catch up but they ended up getting well ahead.
Their new lineup in the tent is now left to right #1, #2, x-Runt and the Slacker.

Well that’s that. :green_heart:

Stay safe, be friendly and share the love
71C84FAB-1CD0-492D-A21E-16B8B252EBC9.jpeg
3 nice ones the Slacker is out of site to the right.
2AFA7B66-860C-4B0B-96F0-F415DC95CD71.jpeg

8051D406-775E-419F-9562-06A456052647.jpeg
#1 GG4 starting to stack it up and fill it out on day 64

Mrs.C. will say to me "don't you have enough pot yet"?...I tell her "I sure do...but that's not what this is about- it's about the growing, the satisfaction of planting a tiny seed and turning/shaping it into something beautiful (and productive)..the fact that it also gets you high is just the icing on the cake"..
I can tell by your beautiful plants that you love growing, and your plants are definitely feelin' that love... and you're also a natural at training them...
Awesome job you're doing here, Nev!
My wife's question lately has been, "Why are you starting more plants already?"

I've developed a stock answer that kinda' pisses her off: "Because they can't start themselves." :laughtwo:

I've developed a stock answer that kinda' pisses her off: "Because they can't start themselves." :laughtwo:
lol... for your safety you might want to try, "It's an obsession, just like the one I have with you, sweetie!"

lol... for your safety you might want to try, "It's an obsession, just like the one I have with you, sweetie!"
LMAO! @Emilya, that response would surely get me the hairy eyeball! :rofl:

You just keep poking in there and you just may come up MIA around here. :laugh:
I’ve heard say “if the thunder don’t get you the lightning will”.
:bongrip:

Day 66 on the #1 she is standing a squat 8” and developing nicely. She stayed much more tied down and restricted then her 10 day younger siblings in a hope they would catch up and run at the same height. I’m guessing she will have about another 30 or so days to go. She is a happy and healthy girl. Great color and colas are filling out nicely and she’s getting tacky to the touch. I’m getting close to pulling out the loop to take a closer peek.
576EB217-7535-4288-AEDB-EC46FEBE469A.jpeg
The number 2 is 56 days standing 12” while still giving a little stretch every day. She was always the best grower of the 3 youngest. She is developing into a very good looking finisher of the group. Healthy happy and a promising plant.
60F2BB91-F61D-4884-BA8A-D7A829757EC6.jpeg
Number 3 the x-Runt. Always a very structurally beautiful plant she just didn’t grow lagged way behind and just runted along until just a couple weeks ago. Now 11” she is taking over as the team leader. I would never have guessed.
D91E796F-58EF-438A-ABF8-924F44090190.jpeg
The Slacker at 56. She never really got it together. She is lagging a good 2 weeks behind her siblings. Just now trying to work on developing flower she just sputters along. I hope she makes a decent smoke or it’s butter from her.
7F712B99-F1DC-4048-BBBE-113BB486ADD2.jpeg
Of the 4 plants 3 are very promising. They all look good and it just amazes me how different all the auto flowers are. Uniformity is not a value in my rookie experience with auto flower plants.

Sunday I watered #1 & 2 three liters each with tap. #1 has slowed a lot in her water consumption.
Monday I watered the x-Runt and the Slacker a 1/2 gallon each of tap water.
They all received a good cleaning of the underside opening it up for airflow and getting rid of a few suckers.
Next feeding of Geoflora bloom will be Friday. I will need to watch ad it will be close to the last feeding for #1.

Stay safe be friendly and share the love:green_heart:

Nice little jungle, Nev! Good job, brother.

You have to remember that autos have the original genetics with ruderalis cross-bred in, which makes them more difficult to stabilize. Whatever natural variation occur between phenotypes in the photoperiod plant are greatly expanded by adding in a whole different subspecies of cannabis.

In other words: your plants may vary, and they do! :p

But they all look good to me from runt to slacker and beyond. :thumb:

. Now 11” she is taking over as the team leader.
Ya just never know with those darn runts...
It looks great in the tent, Nev!
Damn, there's a lot of buds on those girls... :oops:

Nice little jungle, Nev!
Thank you GDB! My little jungle is my paradise and your always welcome here.
In other words: your plants may vary, and they do! :p
I suppose in a few more years the better breeders will get a handle on the stability and uniformity. I’ve honestly never seen anything so all over the place. Next time I’m going to try an older established breeder for my seed order.

Thank you for the good words Shed!
Damn, there's a lot of buds on those girls
Yea Carcass! New to the LST I got a bit carried away and as most rookies I wanted to keep everything. Probably not what I really wanted for the finished look but it will work and next time we will change the approach. Fewer but larger colas. The kind that make the good pictures.

Back
Top Bottom