Gorilla Glue #4 Autos In Shambles From The Start

They're looking damn fine, and every plant will be different. That holds especially true for autoflowers, which have the added variation of ruderalis bred in.
I’m still not sure when they should be removed.
I don't take off the restraints until they are well into flower and the branches don't move at that point. You don't want to have the top spring back up again at this stage or it will make the rest of the flowers smaller at harvest.
my first public outing in well over a year to go see my 5 year old granddaughters T ball game this morning.
:love: that! How did it go?

:love: that! How did it go?
After a year and how long sitting inside here and only seeing them twice I was absolutely overloaded with joy. I really need to loosen up a little and get out more now. It does wonders for my sole. It was a small setting outdoors with each player getting 2 guests + a parent everyone masked up and distanced. I actually felt very comfortable. It wore me out though, I’m not used to so such activity.:cheer: Hahaha

Wednesday is day 53 and 43 for these GG#4’s
The canopy has been totally blown apart as the 3 younger plants have taken off started the stretch and taken over the tent.

On Monday I went in and did a good cleaning of the underside so I would be able to get in and scratch the soil up and put down their top dressing this Friday. I also did a little firming up of the stakes and LST trying to hold a uniform canopy.

Tuesday more firming Up and LST then they all received 2 liters of water with Cal-Mag + as the Sickly one is still showing signs of a magnesium deficiency with rusty spots on her leaves.

Temps outdoors now are in the low 80’s so I’ve had to keep a good eye on the tent. Pretty much I have 2 fans a 4” carbon filter exhausting and a 4” inline bringing fresh air in running full time.
Temps inside have been around a high of 79f and 66% and lows around 65f and 42%
The humidity now has dropped to 30% with the tent open.

Today / evening the tent is looking overwhelming. I tried to get in pull some branches around as they can’t go out any further. Plants are almost becoming intertwined and getting very hard to get them out of the tent to mess with them without damaging. I guess I’ll just take it nice and slow and let them reach.

So everything considered I’m pretty happy with the health of the plants and I’m guessing we’re about halfway home.

Stay safe, be friendly and share the love
86992A78-CECC-4EE0-BAF8-A7158C917669.jpeg

0F2F1388-DC86-4BFE-A0F1-1DC3638021A5.jpeg

8B8A4AD7-4964-4716-838A-EDAA8159D6BE.jpeg

Time slipped away on me but the girls are
FF3595CE-E0A1-47BA-98F7-C56F3BAD0920.jpeg
turning it up now.
It‘s day 56 and 46 on the three youngest of the GG4 autos in the Mars tent feeding on the Geoflora nutes and the Marshydro SP3000 led set at 100%..

Thursday I got in and did a lot of cleaning under the canopy and also worked at getting some of the limbs controlled as they are moving in a good stretch right now. Temps are still averaging 77f and 48%rh during the day with the door 90% closed and running the inline fresh air and the carbon filter exhaust both at close to high speed.

Friday day 55 & 45 was feeding day. I had alway feed and watered my plants in the evening. Today I changed it up and feed and watered before their lights out at 10:00am. I started at 6:30am by scratching all the soil in the 4 fabric pots. Then I applied the GF Bloom top dressing then scratched it all in again.
Now the task of a slow watering. Each plant gets 12oz at a time then move to the next plant and so on. The water also had 1oz of CalMag plus added to each gallon. The plants have really started to take on more water now during this stretch period. 4 liters for the #1 and #2 plant and over 3.5 liters for the 2 smaller plants.

Today it’s Saturday and I got up to the plants really looking up. I’m overall happy that i’m starting to get a hold of these autos in a tent with fabric pots and led lights. After taking 4 years off then starting over like this has truly been a humbling experience. Without the help of @InTheShed and a few others these ladies would look nothing like they do now. Much appreciated.

Pretty sure though I’m going to be struggling here soon as these girls are about to do a takeover on this tent.…Well then just brang it on!

Stay safe, be friendly and share the Love
:peace:

A708359C-5FCA-456A-BED9-86A6315DE83C.jpeg

53993FD5-2EDC-4F59-A6E7-7BE8A410F000.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by GDB. I really appreciate all the valuable advice I’ve received from you and @Justin Goody, @Carcass, and @Emilya. I’ve moved ahead full throttle and applied Geofloras recommended 1/2 cup of the GF veg and a little over a half gallon of water to the oldest 2 week old gorilla glue auto. I’m excited for tomorrow now to see the outcom.

EE45BD9D-7BDD-4B52-B3F2-5F24675D22D5.jpeg

75D83766-FE44-438B-A887-222BC1F71588.jpeg
so that’s how I set those sticky traps. Nothing as been more annoying during my grow than tide sticky pest trap, i just cat stand them hanging it stuck to everything!!!

so that’s how I set those sticky traps.
Yes it worked for a short time until the plants grew over them. The yellow sticky aphid pads worked a lot better and have a much better eye appeal when your looking in the tent. I just ordered some mosquito bits to mix in their water that will hopefully do the trick in getting rid of all the gnats.

Living on day 58 & 48. GG#4 autos in soil and @GeoFlora Nutrients and a light by @Mars Hydro.
The plants are all showing good growth now and making me work at trying to keep their canopy’s fairly level. I kept the #1 10 day older plant a lot more tied down so the others could catch up now they are wanting to run away and are out stretching the #1. All’s good as they are pretty close now. I guess it’s time to let them reach for the stars.

Saturday the plant put up some new height so I raised the light up about 3” while running at 100% about 18” above the canopy. The pots have all dried up nicely after their Friday feeding. They are liking their water more and more.

Sunday they are putting on the stretch and I did a little cleaning on the underside and worked on getting a number of the faster rising limbs pulled back into shape. I went to bed with a good lookin canopy.

Today Monday morning it’s day 58 & 48.
Canopy is all over the place again Hahaha. But the worst is now not only the smaller Sickly plant has rust spots but also #1 that has always been the healthiest has been stricken with the rusty leaves. I have watered the last 3 times with 1oz per gallon of Cal-Mag+ as suggested by @Emilya and @InTheShed.
At this time it hasn’t helped the Sickly as I see more leaves being infected and it has now started on a number of leaves on the #1 girl. I’m really at a loss here so any and all suggestions and help would be very appreciated from anyone with advice. Im searching for the perfect healthy plants.
Thank you

129B6DB8-8021-48FA-9DAD-4DA6762B5ED5.jpeg
Her 1st look at the Sun on Mother’s Day.
52EE6B63-2F0F-441F-80A5-AB428F64DFB8.jpeg
Day 58 & 48 GG#4’s
5F566DDA-3B6F-4F72-A8A4-BA23B72F074E.jpeg
she needs help

8561C2B4-3CF5-44FF-AAA4-2537B862220E.jpeg

6145A9E2-DC90-4362-9978-D45ADDBAFA14.jpeg

I say just keep doing what you are doing
Yes you keep saying do what I’m doing, so I’m still gonna keep doing what I do.
Thank you for the advice and kind words. :peace:

Yea 60 days on the #1 GG4 & 50 on the other 3.
It’s been a fairly productive couple of days with the girls keeping them in shape and looking fit.

On Monday eve I watered #1 & #2 one gallon each with tap water and Cal-Mag+. They were pretty dry and #2 was starting to really show it. I also had to raise the light a couple more inches so it’s about 20” from the canopy Pounding at 100%.

Tuesday I received my mosquito bits So I mixed up a couple gallons of tap with Cal-Mag+ and 4 tablespoons of the bits per gallon and proceeded to water the x Runt and the Sickly one. They seem to be the worst with the Gnat problem. They are also the 2 outside plants in the tent. They both took about 2.75 liters each. I removed about 6 or 7 nasty rusty leaves from #1 but she still looks very nice.
The Sickly one is still just dragging along barely showing much in the flower at day 50. She has filled out but just lags well behind compared to the others.
Best news after using the mosquito bits last night they are visibly way less active this morning. Could this be a WIN!
4A1B8F4E-705C-44F9-8C1B-F49DCF716F5E.jpeg

43E14988-4CFB-45BC-8BCB-BE2C08FDEB5F.jpeg

1A3480F5-FFAC-480E-9F12-FE26FD3D6F97.jpeg

I mixed up a couple gallons of tap with Cal-Mag+ and 4 tablespoons of the bits per gallon and proceeded to water
Best way to use the bits is to dump them in a big bucket of water and let them populate it for a few days, then take some of the water from the plants and leave the rest in the bucket. When you top off the bucket with more water, the bacteria keep growing.

Yea 60 days on the #1 GG4 & 50 on the other 3.
It’s been a fairly productive couple of days with the girls keeping them in shape and looking fit.

On Monday eve I watered #1 & #2 one gallon each with tap water and Cal-Mag+. They were pretty dry and #2 was starting to really show it. I also had to raise the light a couple more inches so it’s about 20” from the canopy Pounding at 100%.

Tuesday I received my mosquito bits So I mixed up a couple gallons of tap with Cal-Mag+ and 4 tablespoons of the bits per gallon and proceeded to water the x Runt and the Sickly one. They seem to be the worst with the Gnat problem. They are also the 2 outside plants in the tent. They both took about 2.75 liters each. I removed about 6 or 7 nasty rusty leaves from #1 but she still looks very nice.
The Sickly one is still just dragging along barely showing much in the flower at day 50. She has filled out but just lags well behind compared to the others.
Best news after using the mosquito bits last night they are visibly way less active this morning. Could this be a WIN!
4A1B8F4E-705C-44F9-8C1B-F49DCF716F5E.jpeg

43E14988-4CFB-45BC-8BCB-BE2C08FDEB5F.jpeg

1A3480F5-FFAC-480E-9F12-FE26FD3D6F97.jpeg
Omg they are absolutely beautiful!!! wow

Best way to use the bits is to dump them in a big bucket of water
Now that sounds like a better plan. I made up a quart of concentrated that sat for a couple hours then strained it into my gallon jug. Thank you for the advice.

Omg they are absolutely beautiful!!!
A huge Thank you 420g.
Believe it or not this has also been quite the learning experience for me. I have not grown for 4 years and learning all the new products and how they work together has been challenging at times. I’ve been fortunate to have some extremely skilled growers here help me walk through those challenges. If you have any questions please ask as myself or someone surfing through will certainly have answers.
:rollit:

Hey, Nev! I'm back at the end after catching up for a bit.

Your plants look great and you've done a good job staying on top of them. Of course, having folks like @Emilya, @InTheShed and @Carcass advise you is kind of like taking an open book test. You can still fail but you'd have to try really hard to do so. :Rasta:

Keep up the good work! And be mindful of the fact that autos can run for a lot longer than some people think. Yours may still have time to do some even more amazing things!

BTW, you seem to really be having a good time with this grow too. And that counts a lot!

They look gorgeous!
Best way to use the bits is to dump them in a big bucket of water and let them populate it for a few days, then take some of the water from the plants and leave the rest in the bucket. When you top off the bucket with more water, the bacteria keep growing.
Whoa! I have never read about doing it this way. Makes MUCH more sense to me now that I think about it. LOL.

I am not the one asking but the Devil's Advocates Association would like to know if this has been tested under the microscope to confirm culture populations?!
Of course, having folks like @Emilya, @InTheShed and @Carcass advise you is kind of like taking an open book test. You can still fail but you'd have to try really hard to do so. :Rasta:
I completely agree! And yet I'm one of those DoDo birds that managed to try really hard to fail. Urgh...:confused::oops:

Back
Top Bottom