Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

It'll be poor Steve - like I've said, I don't do Facebook.

I have to tolerate it working for Gorilla, but I don't like it at all.
I blame it & some other sites for the fact that you can't go anywhere now without people snapping pictures & taking videos to upload.

It's like they're only living their life for what they can post online - drives me crazy, but so do lots of other things.

Sherry

Guilty as charged - I only grow so I can take pictures and post on :420:

:rofl: :rofl: :slide: The above statement is soooooooooooooo not true. I grow to keep my wife happy and healthy :circle-of-love:

I would like to let the 420 Mag group know that I was totally impressed by the Gorilla Seeds site and the help and service they have provided me. I have been collecting a stash of different strains and I've used several seed banks. This bank has impressed me very much and I will probable stay with them in the future. (That's brown nosing since I won in the first giveaway and want to keep Sherry pleased with me.) HaHa, just kidding there. It's really great to support a company that actually gives some back to the community. Thank you so very much. Dan

The reason I don't use facebook is because my employer might see what I like. If I thought he couldn't see my "likes" then I wouldn't have a problem with it.
I now have my 50 posts so I can receive PM... all ready talked with Gavin so all is good.

I abdicated my win in the giveaway, but I want to let everyone know how grateful I am to Gorilla seeds. I look forward to doing business with them in the future. Dan

Thank you Sherry and thank you Gorilla Seeds! I recieved my free seeds yesterday and the stealth shipping was pretty damn good. Thanks for my widow seeds and the awesome harry potter dvd they came in. lol. Can't wait to try them out!

It'll be poor Steve - like I've said, I don't do Facebook.

I have to tolerate it working for Gorilla, but I don't like it at all.
I blame it & some other sites for the fact that you can't go anywhere now without people snapping pictures & taking videos to upload.

It's like they're only living their life for what they can post online - drives me crazy, but so do lots of other things.

Sherry

Isn't it sad when you go to an awesome concert and 80% of people are watching it through their phone? I like to be present and feel and experience the whole thing. You just can't do that through a tiny phone. Besides I can just go to YouTube after and grab the video from someone else who has a much better camera setup than I do.

Sometimes you gotta put down the phone and just experience something. Be fully present in the moment. Enjoy that steak without taking a pic of it. Actually experience the event you went to see. Can you imagine if you met your favorite celeb in person and never looked at them just used a phone? You go to shake their hand and just see the hands coming together on the phone, a spectator to your own life. It saddens me!

Isn't it sad when you go to an awesome concert and 80% of people are watching it through their phone? I like to be present and feel and experience the whole thing. You just can't do that through a tiny phone. Besides I can just go to YouTube after and grab the video from someone else who has a much better camera setup than I do.

Sometimes you gotta put down the phone and just experience something. Be fully present in the moment. Enjoy that steak without taking a pic of it. Actually experience the event you went to see. Can you imagine if you met your favorite celeb in person and never looked at them just used a phone? You go to shake their hand and just see the hands coming together on the phone, a spectator to your own life. It saddens me!

Exactly.

And, I can see people trying to record a great concert so they can save the moment, but I just don't get the people who take pictures of their food when they go out to eat.

I guess that shows I'm getting old - pretty soon, I'll be telling those stories about how I had to walk to school .... in the snow .... up hill .... both ways.

(honestly, my grandparents had it like that. Of course, they couldn't beat my grandfather enough to keep him in school - and my grandmother got beaten for wanting to go to school instead of work.)

Sherry

Exactly.

And, I can see people trying to record a great concert so they can save the moment, but I just don't get the people who take pictures of their food when they go out to eat.

I guess that shows I'm getting old - pretty soon, I'll be telling those stories about how I had to walk to school .... in the snow .... up hill .... both ways.

(honestly, my grandparents had it like that. Of course, they couldn't beat my grandfather enough to keep him in school - and my grandmother got beaten for wanting to go to school instead of work.)

Sherry

Am I hearing the beginnings of a new Country Western song:thumb:

Big thanks to gorilla seeds. I received my seeds this week, gotta wait for a spot and 1 will be going in.

Awesome! With the holiday backlog, some prizes haven't been shipped yet, so you're one of the luckier winners.
For anyone else still waiting, we should be caught up soon - I don't work onsite, so I can't walk into the mailroom to see, but our list of outstanding shipments is getting smaller every day.

For anyone who's never been caught up in this before, most of the seed suppliers shut down completely for a week to 2 weeks during the holidays and a lot of our staff took time off too. That means we had a week or so with no fresh stock coming in & now everyone is scrambling to get our incoming shipments unpacked & get seeds out the door. Things should settle back down to normal by next week.

Sherry

Awesome! With the holiday backlog, some prizes haven't been shipped yet, so you're one of the luckier winners.
For anyone else still waiting, we should be caught up soon - I don't work onsite, so I can't walk into the mailroom to see, but our list of outstanding shipments is getting smaller every day.

For anyone who's never been caught up in this before, most of the seed suppliers shut down completely for a week to 2 weeks during the holidays and a lot of our staff took time off too. That means we had a week or so with no fresh stock coming in & now everyone is scrambling to get our incoming shipments unpacked & get seeds out the door. Things should settle back down to normal by next week.

Sherry

That's awesome Sherry. Transparency and communication is the hallmark of good business. I am excited because I will be going home from work early today to get my Gorilla giveaway seeds which are currently out for delivery!!!

That's awesome Sherry. Transparency and communication is the hallmark of good business. I am excited because I will be going home from work early today to get my Gorilla giveaway seeds which are currently out for delivery!!!

I know - it was something I worked hard to change when I started with the company.

But, it didn't take a time or two for everyone to see that customers respond better if you just admit you f'd up, say you're sorry, then make things right. Usually, that means we give people more free seeds when we're wrong, but we have had issues bad enough where we refunded & made sure they got their order too.

We try to do our best & keep improving the system, but no one's perfect - so we don't even try to pretend like we are.

Sherry

I know - it was something I worked hard to change when I started with the company.

But, it didn't take a time or two for everyone to see that customers respond better if you just admit you f'd up, say you're sorry, then make things right. Usually, that means we give people more free seeds when we're wrong, but we have had issues bad enough where we refunded & made sure they got their order too.

We try to do our best & keep improving the system, but no one's perfect - so we don't even try to pretend like we are.

Sherry

Bravo Sherry!

Its like when you go to a restaurant and your food is taking a bit long.

One waitress just avoids the table and hopes the food comes out.

Another apologizes, lets you know she hasn't forgotten you, brings out some bread and gets a manager to let you know he is doing his utmost to get the food out to you.

Which restaurant do you go back to again? Which waitress gets the good tip?

Back
Top Bottom