Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

Damn, I came in here to see what kind of people we have entering and every single person who has entered is a hell of a grower. I couldn't pick one out of y'all if I had to!

I'd like to have a chance, come by my journal and see if its what your looking for. It would be awesome to journal for a purpose again.

Link is in my signature, my perpetual adventure.

Good luck and KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

on a serious note though...

i second snidrajsed his autos are well trained ,planned and executed

Our friends over at Fast Buds asked us to hook them up with great testers, and we're looking to you guys for help.

As always, thanks for holding a contest/giveaway for the members of 420 Magazine!

No promises, but I'm going to try to see if we can pick more than one person.

That would, of course, be awesome.

If you guys can think of a better way to choose someone, I'm open to new ideas, so feel free to suggest something else.

I've just had a look at the Fast Buds strains that you sell. All 19 of them are autoflowering. IF you are able to pick more than one person, how about posting a second thread, in which you ask for people who haven't grown autoflowering strains (or who have minimal experience - as in, tried one when they first started appearing at seedbanks and, having had a deplorable experience, never tried again, lol)? Such a thing has the potential to net Fast Buds a new customer (and one who might very well try more autoflowering strains in the future - and you seem to offer a large number of such strains ;) ).

And if you are able to give to a third person, you could always post a third thread that was a general "Every member who makes ONE post in this thread has a chance to win!" type. That would give every member (that both cares enough and pays enough attention to post) a chance at winning, and we all like a chance to win.

Again, thank you.

As always, thanks for holding a contest/giveaway for the members of 420 Magazine!

I've just had a look at the Fast Buds strains that you sell. All 19 of them are autoflowering. IF you are able to pick more than one person, how about posting a second thread, in which you ask for people who haven't grown autoflowering strains (or who have minimal experience - as in, tried one when they first started appearing at seedbanks and, having had a deplorable experience, never tried again, lol)? Such a thing has the potential to net Fast Buds a new customer (and one who might very well try more autoflowering strains in the future - and you seem to offer a large number of such strains ;) ).

And if you are able to give to a third person, you could always post a third thread that was a general "Every member who makes ONE post in this thread has a chance to win!" type. That would give every member (that both cares enough and pays enough attention to post) a chance at winning, and we all like a chance to win.

Again, thank you.
Well said...I don't think I could have said it any better. :thumb:

:bravo: :goodjob: :bravo:

Again, thank you.

lmao does that mean me torturedsoul? im only on my first auto grow. lol albeit a large volume grow, but hey why not throw all yer eggs ina basket n stir. unless ya like em shaken not stirred. lol

lmao does that mean me torturedsoul? im only on my first auto grow.

Could be. I know that autoflowering strains are sort of popular, but I suspect not everyone has tried them, or like you are just starting to - or, like me, tried growing one some time ago found that the (at the time) rumors that the things produced small runty plants with little potency and not a great flavor either were (again, at the time) true and never again grew an autoflowering strain.

Now, of course... there has presumably been a lot of progress with - as in the case of Fast Buds - some breeders even concentrating on autoflowering strains, and enough people happily growing such things that I'm willing to allow for the possibility that things are different now. Just... I'm not sure that I'd be willing to spend money I don't have to try again ("once burned" and all that), and the thought occurred to me that, "Surely, I am not the only one."

So that's what I was thinking when I was reading this thread - and when I saw Sherry (the Gorilla Seeds rep) state that there was a possibility that she might be able to give to more than one person. Don't get me wrong... I think that her idea of giving them to someone who has a proven log, or, as we say here, grow journal, is a good one - and that's coming from someone who has zero chance of meeting that requirement at this time. But that does kind of limit the number of entries.

very well put T.S.

I feel the same when someone asks for a person proven to be great at journaling their grows, I feel left out. lol

it does seem to really limit the people who could potentially run a great grow, but maybe can't log as well.

and the autos part, i hear ya on that. I was kinda reluctant at first to grow them myself. only reason I have tried is because of the 4a8 aero table I built for a buddy. that's what I have him running is autos. that's what I designed it for. but it was all just science for me until I grew out his first table with him. so I am trying to do perpetual with autos, to belay the need of clones. not too sure yet that I like it though. but that may just be the "advertised times and rates" of the seedbank not meeting the actual grow. we'll see.

on a serious note though...

i second snidrajsed his autos are well trained ,planned and executed
That's way cool photos, I'm grateful for that vote of confidence. It reassures me that I'm doing OK for a newer grower. Hasn't even been a year yet... But an auto extraordinaire I'm am far from. I learned everything from folks like Rifleman (my nomination other than my own) and Beast27. If it weren't for them I'd still be lost in my mistakes and blunders. Thank you photos, you know how to make one smile. :Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps... More than one winner would be sick!

Here's the reasoning behind why I asked for certain things to start:

1. We're looking specifically for someone who will log this time. There are plenty of other opportunities to win free seeds from us here.
We have a July contest where you can win 25 seeds & a Dr Krippling giveaway where you can with 10 of their newest ones, and we'll probably have something in the future where it's a no strings attached contest for Fast Buds.

2. We want someone who is a proven logger, because we've done this for lots of breeders in the past & had more failures than successes. People have taken the seeds promising to start within weeks only to tell us they have to wait until next year, or until they move. Others haven't had the proper equipment. Some have went outside & just stuck the seeds in plain dirt like you would plant grass or beans. A few started a log & never followed through, and others just disappeared forever. It's embarrassing.

3. Being experienced with Autos is a bonus, but not a strict requirement. Some people hate Autos. I myself am not a fan for my own use & don't have any great desire to run any - ever. However, I see people who love Autos do great things with them. And, because I see people fail with things I'm very successful with - and succeed where I fail - I think a lot of it has to do with what's a good match for the individual person & environment. This project is not intended to bring someone along, but to showcase the full potential of Fast Buds' genetics.

I always take everything into consideration, and if we can sponsor at least 3 logs, I'll probably pick someone who has little or even no experience with Autos as long as they can show me a really good log here or even on a different site. If we can do that, it would be nice if some of the people here with more experience can offer them some advice along the way if they need it.

Sherry

well I am certain sherry whoever you pick will do a good job.

that sucks and yes I can see it being embarrassing to a company to support folks who just toss it out basically. that is crap. for someone to do that after being given the opportunity to do something good.

also, you can count on whoever is growing them out will get the benefits of everyone of the helpfuls here.

I forgot to add, along with quite a few other sponsors, we give out a prize each month to the POTM, MOTM, BOTM winners too.

We're not sponsoring as many forums these days because the subscriptions are really expensive, so we narrowed it down to what we thought were the best ones, and that way, we can give out more on each one. Besides, we were spread really thin when we were trying to keep an eye on 8 or 9 places.

Sherry

Like ur ideas and wanting to share the love of autos.all growers in this thread are full time loggers .and comitted to 420 mag and helping fellow growers along there growing journey.what its all about.i belive if some1 is not in a position to show case your beans for all to see and share the love and knowledge of auto success .then they should speak up now.but from all the faces i see here.i know there all capable of doing the job unless said otherwise.and think its great u want to pick some1 with less skills with autos than other.this will ensure more growers are not afraid of autos and with help along the way will grow autos to there full potential.again reps to gorilla seeds for your great ideas.good job;) happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom