Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Thanks Sherry fir the great contest. That's the way to start your trip on these forums. Word will now spread and the grow shows will have your name in their journals. Congrats to all the lucky winners for the late Christmas presents.
Still wanna try the Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass | 850 grams, 22% THC.

Guess I will have to break into my ole piggy bank, Sherry you will be hearing from me soon for that special :420: discount.

Thanks Sherry fir the great contest. That's the way to start your trip on these forums. Word will now spread and the grow shows will have your name in their journals. Congrats to all the lucky winners for the late Christmas presents.
Still wanna try the Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass | 850 grams, 22% THC.

Guess I will have to break into my ole piggy bank, Sherry you will be hearing from me soon for that special :420: discount.

We're going to have a big giveaway for that brand coming up soon.
Some seeds for the forums, some for Facebook.
We were supposed to do it before Christmas, but ran out of time.
Steve will be running it, but I wanted to let you know so that you don't order just yet - maybe you'll win some.

Sherry

If you're in the US, you can call Gavin on our US phone number during the week or leave a message now.
If you call the UK line, I'm not sure your message will get to me since that's a different team.

Sherry

Can i just give you my order # on here or do i also need to call Gavin? If i need to call will you kindly pm me the number? My computer just took a crap so im down to using my phone as my browser. I would like to say thank you for this tho. I know im realllllly new to this family but this seriously couod not come at a better time. Out of 4 babies that i had been raising for about 3 weeks 2 got root rot and 2 turned out to be male. I was trying to figure out how to come up with money to get some new beans and POOF there comes an email about the win. Really made my day. Thanks again

Can i just give you my order # on here or do i also need to call Gavin? If i need to call will you kindly pm me the number? My computer just took a crap so im down to using my phone as my browser. I would like to say thank you for this tho. I know im realllllly new to this family but this seriously couod not come at a better time. Out of 4 babies that i had been raising for about 3 weeks 2 got root rot and 2 turned out to be male.

I don't want you to post your order# for privacy reasons.
Please call Gavin at 1-720-833-7727 - or you can email him here - g.gorillaus@gmail.com.

I'll let him know to expect it.
He won't be working again until Monday, so hold tight until then.

Sherry

Back
Top Bottom