Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Hello, Sherry and everyone at Gorilla Seeds. :blushsmile: Welcome to :420: I love this site and I dont think you could possibly find a better pool of customers than the wonderful people who populate this forum.

I would love to try some Dutch Passion seeds. I hear nothing but great things about them. Since Dutch Passion is not a strain, I reckon I should choose one... such a hard thing to do! Im very interested in Think Different, Auto Blueberry, and Durban Poison Auto. The one of these I would like most is Think Different.

Again, welcome to 420 Magazine and thank you for the opportunity for us to get to know you too.

P.S. I dont think this exists, but if it does or someday will... I would LOVE Kali Mist in an autoflower option. :) Okay, theres my whole wish list. LOL!

How does one get you to stock thier seeds of new stabilized unreleased unseen strains?

You'd have to be able to show us where plenty of people have tested out your strains, then probably let us hook up some people we know for testing - Then we'd still have to talk about it.

There's a lot involved with launching a new brand no matter how good your seeds are. And, if you're not in the UK, there's logistical concerns with getting them to Europe.

If you'd like us to help you get your name out there, we do that sometimes even if we can't sell your seeds.

And, every case like this is handled on an individual basis.

Sherry

Hi Sherry. Welcome. I'm new to this awesome site too. I was perusing your selection and i have to say that "the widow" in your feminised section jumped out at me. Thanks for the chance to win a sample of your wares.

Hello Sherry and welcome as so many have said. Mainly just a lurker around here but trying to get a new setup going. If I was so lucky as to get a choice it would either be Tutankhamon from Pyramid or Purple Trainwreck form Humboldt. Thank you for the chance. Dan

Hi Sherry, Thanks for being a sponsor and putting up this awesome give away to start it off. I have always used the same seed company and it's time to try something new, Dark Devil is my choice! :yummy:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom