Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Thank you, Sherry of Gorilla Seeds.

With your generosity in this thread, you have excited our new members and helped them post and learn about the community here at :420:

White Widow

Thank you Gorilla Seeds !

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Afghani Delicious Auto

Hi Sherry, Thanks for being a sponsor and putting up this awesome give away to start it off. I have always used the same seed company and it's time to try something new, Dark Devil is my choice! :yummy:

:thanks:

Great stuff Sherry!:bravo:Great website with so much to chose from,makes it very hard to pick just one strain.This has to be a favorite for many.would love a chance to grow my own OGDP.Good luck everyone. Grand Daddy Purp's Original Grand Daddy Purp | Hard to Find MMJ:tokin:

Welcome Sherry, and Gorilla Seeds! Count me in for Purple Skunk Mass!

Thank you again.

Thank you, Sherry of Gorilla Seeds.

With your generosity in this thread, you have excited our new members and helped them post and learn about the community here at :420:

Thank you again.

Thank you for the nice comment!
When we join a forum, we like to become part of the community & help it grow.
It's good for the forum, good for the members & good for us.

Sherry

Sherry, Just got back here looking at all the choices from everyone and I think I didn't see a wish from "Dennise:circle-of-love:". I sent her a PM but in case she doesn't get it before you close I would like you to give her 1/2 of mine if I'm a winner. There are many great people on here, but she has gone out of her way to help me. Pay it back or pay it forward. Both ways is best. Thanks. Dan

Last night to get in on this one - 7 winners, only 85 posts so far & lots of them are mine, so the odds of winning are pretty good.

If I can get a break tomorrow, I'll put a drawing together & announce the winners.

Merry Christmas!

Sherry

Last night to get in on this one - 7 winners, only 85 posts so far & lots of them are mine, so the odds of winning are pretty good.

If I can get a break tomorrow, I'll put a drawing together & announce the winners.

Merry Christmas!

Sherry

Thanks Sherry for the love you are showing to this great community. I too hope you get a break on this special holiday. To you, the family and the staff at Gorilla I would like to Wish A Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

I have my fingers crossed to win but my luck is rarely such. Congrats to whoever does win and Merry Christmas and happiest holidays to the members of this great community!

*kicks dirt*

I mean.. Congratulations, winners! :blushsmile: Cant wait to see yall grow em out.

Sherry, Thank you so much for this. I know it was offering half to Dennise that tipped the scales. I have no luck at all so she's to blame (I mean credit). Mucho Grassia. Dan

Back
Top Bottom