Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Welcome to 420mag. Biggest one on the wishlist. I have always always wanted to try Grand daddy purps.

I like Grand Daddy Purps too, but just found out last night they've doubled their prices - in fact, their price to us just went up to more than what we were selling it for before, so I had no choice but to raise ours.

At some point, no matter how good it is, you have to wonder if it's really that much better than some other strains out there.

Sherry

Wow you guys rock, welcome to 420 Sherry and the gorillas!.

I just can't go past the original grand daddy perps, I watched in awe as my mate harvested his years back and have never had the chance to grow it,

I like to grow big plants and a big grand daddy purps would just be the business let alone breeding it with a Malawi gold male and making some grand daddy gold!

Wow you guys rock, welcome to 420 Sherry and the gorillas!.

I just can't go past the original grand daddy perps, I watched in awe as my mate harvested his years back and have never had the chance to grow it,

I like to grow big plants and a big grand daddy purps would just be the business let alone breeding it with a Malawi gold male and making some grand daddy gold!

We weren't on 420magazine in time, but on 2 of our other forums, we just gave away this prize pack

10 GDP's, 5 Pyramid Tutankhamon's (an AK-47 pheno that tested at Spannabis at 33% THC), 5 DinaFem Power Kush & 5 DinaFem Cheese

Maybe, we'll put together something like that here soon since everyone's a big GDP fan.

I also have a friend in Southern California who's met Ken & he's putting out some of his own GDP's (he's been breeding for over 30 years, but he only sells his seeds in dispensaries.) I'm planning to get some for myself, but maybe I can get some extras for the forums. He usually only sells to other people if he has leftovers after the dispensaries are supplied, so it's iffy.

I've been trying to talk him into breeding for us, but haven't managed to do it yet. He's not sure he could keep up with the demand & keep his quality where he likes it.

Sherry

Welcome to 420 I have never tried growing the fruity strains that are so popular but the Blackberry OG looks good and then the 9 Pound Hammer then the ........Oh just three of everything will work, really I go back to the day's of Sativa (maybe) or Indica (if your lucky) or perhaps lawn clippings Now there are so many to choose from and ya just don't know where to start.

I have been growing for over 25 years and I used to do a lot of breeding, my life took a few twists and turns as life does and I found myself without a suitable amount of space to continue breeding multiple strains however I put my head down and worked myself into the position I am now.

Now I have the room, so I'm set to start breeding again I also have a more than a hand full of top quality genetics .

Long story short, I've been looking to distribute my seeds and if your interested I could supply you with some new stabilized strains in the near future.
We weren't on 420magazine in time, but on 2 of our other forums, we just gave away this prize pack

10 GDP's, 5 Pyramid Tutankhamon's (an AK-47 pheno that tested at Spannabis at 33% THC), 5 DinaFem Power Kush & 5 DinaFem Cheese

Maybe, we'll put together something like that here soon since everyone's a big GDP fan.

I also have a friend in Southern California who's met Ken & he's putting out some of his own GDP's (he's been breeding for over 30 years, but he only sells his seeds in dispensaries.) I'm planning to get some for myself, but maybe I can get some extras for the forums. He usually only sells to other people if he has leftovers after the dispensaries are supplied, so it's iffy.

I've been trying to talk him into breeding for us, but haven't managed to do it yet. He's not sure he could keep up with the demand & keep his quality where he likes it.

Sherry

Sherry

Wow I would have killed for that pack. Tut was second on my list. Never grew an AK myself. I agree about the GDP, some of the best strains are still the cheapest ones. I just wanted to see how much purple a high Brix grow could bring out with GDP!

Wow I would have killed for that pack. Tut was second on my list. Never grew an AK myself. I agree about the GDP, some of the best strains are still the cheapest ones. I just wanted to see how much purple a high Brix grow could bring out with GDP!

I'm sure it would be lovely - I'm not knocking the strain at all.
I just can't get over how the price nearly doubled in a year, and it was already expensive.

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

Please add me to the list. If I'm picked, I'd really like to grow out that archive Memory Loss. I love Amnesia.

Peace, and good luck with your new endeavor.
Doc

Welcome Sherry and crew,

Would love to try Cropical Fruit Auto, having never grown an auto this would be a wonderful
present,thanks for the chance.

Merry Christmas to all.

What a thoughtful idea for the holidays. Thanks to all of you @ Gorilla Seeds. You guys rock.
I would love to try "Dutch Passions Auto Durban Poison". Happy Holidays

Back
Top Bottom