gr8fulfor420's First Soil Autoflower Grow Journal - 2014

Ladies & Gentlemen, the rolling stones.........

WP_20140309_002.jpg

Good choice of seeds i thought about the auto sweet tooth your going to have a nice yield from her under your t5 be good to watch see how she goes, im growing a couple of diff autos atm and this site has helped me sooo much gives you piece of mind having proffesionals there with you green fingered or not im sure you will have a great grow just a point no1 has picked up on you mentioned cloning? sorry mate no can do with autos im afraid your stuck buying seeds because there life is predermined (set growth cycle)if you remove any part for cloning you will stunt your baby the time it takes for her too get over the stress will lose your growth time for the time she takes too recover only downside too auto anyway enjoy your grow catch up soon :bong:

Scottish is telling the truth . Dont clone or top autos.

At the top of the thread there is a grey bar click the thread tools dropdown menu then click subscribe to thread. Then you will get notifications via email or through the user cp whichever you choose.

Hi Scottish - I do not plan on cloning. Sorry if I mislead you. I realize Autos have to be done through seed. I'm trying Auto's as a first experiment before attemping Reg's and Cloning. I have a friend that Clones - he said he'd help when I'm ready.

Good choice of seeds i thought about the auto sweet tooth your going to have a nice yield from her under your t5 be good to watch see how she goes, im growing a couple of diff autos atm and this site has helped me sooo much gives you piece of mind having proffesionals there with you green fingered or not im sure you will have a great grow just a point no1 has picked up on you mentioned cloning? sorry mate no can do with autos im afraid your stuck buying seeds because there life is predermined (set growth cycle)if you remove any part for cloning you will stunt your baby the time it takes for her too get over the stress will lose your growth time for the time she takes too recover only downside too auto anyway enjoy your grow catch up soon :bong:

Yeah supposedly autos are really easy but for how I like to smoke and the room or lack of room I had to go big. I may grow autos in a room with photoperiod plants and just have the autos to smoke while the others are finishing up.

Back
Top Bottom