Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Thanks for the tag, MrSauga!
Believe it or not, I've still got that thing..
That was the one plant I dried in the fridge- it really tastes good, but the buzz is pretty weak ;)
but then again, it is CBD....
1610152509076.jpeg

Those are a really healthy collection of plants GDB! I do want to reach in and flatten all those tops on the topped plants though. Of course, I'd need to also reach in with my grommet gun so there's that.
I've get an alert on my cell phone every two weeks when it's time to feed her and I sincerely hope that I don't lose or break my phone.
I rely on @Virgin Ground. I add GF a day after she adds hers :).
Cheese. She looks good, but I don't smell any cheese.
Phewf!

For the bud pic....

Looks like some form of gutation or maybe spittle bugs?? Reminds me of the liner for Carhartt thermals. They fall apart after awhile.

Hello growers.

I'll squeeze in a quick update between football games.

I up-potted the 2 NL strains from solo cups to Geopot 3 gallon pots. These Geopots are shorter and wider than the 4 gallons the other autos are in. To me, it seems that a plant could produce a better root ball in the Geopot. The Blue Lights (middle) and Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush (rear) are on day 13.

P1040158.JPG

The NL strains were potted in Concentrated Living Organic Super Soil ("Stinky Stuff" for short) mixed with FFOF. After up-potting, I watered them with about 300 ml of MC 1.5 just to keep them happy until the Stinky Stuff takes hold. I plan to supplement the Stinky Stuff with Real Growers Recharge at least once a month or perhaps more often. (For the Anecdote!)

I took my last harvest (Green Crack) out of the fridge to get them some fresh air. They've been in the fridge since Jan. 1 and seem to be about halfway done. I'll leave her out for a few hours then back into the fridge she goes.

P1040155.JPG

Uh oh. The next game is starting. Gotta' go! :Rasta:

Peace!

Hello growers.

I'll squeeze in a quick update between football games.

I up-potted the 2 NL strains from solo cups to Geopot 3 gallon pots. These Geopots are shorter and wider than the 4 gallons the other autos are in. To me, it seems that a plant could produce a better root ball in the Geopot. The Blue Lights (middle) and Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush (rear) are on day 13.

P1040158.JPG

The NL strains were potted in Concentrated Living Organic Super Soil ("Stinky Stuff" for short) mixed with FFOF. After up-potting, I watered them with about 300 ml of MC 1.5 just to keep them happy until the Stinky Stuff takes hold. I plan to supplement the Stinky Stuff with Real Growers Recharge at least once a month or perhaps more often. (For the Anecdote!)

I took my last harvest (Green Crack) out of the fridge to get them some fresh air. They've been in the fridge since Jan. 1 and seem to be about halfway done. I'll leave her out for a few hours then back into the fridge she goes.

P1040155.JPG

Uh oh. The next game is starting. Gotta' go! :Rasta:

Peace!
Everything is looking beautiful over her GDB! I hope your team(s) (other than the Washington football team) win! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom