Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Mighty fine of you GDB to help a friend like you did. We're friends right? Maybe when you change your mind about the rocks you can slip a heart in there for me too!
Have a great night!
How does a gummy-coated rock sound? Peel and eat! :laughtwo:

You have a great night too, @Mr. Sauga.

Hello growers. A good Friday to all!

Update on the photos today. After what happened downtown yesterday, I need to focus on something positive. It's FUBAR here!

The faux-auto GG is on day 17 post-flip and spitting out pistils. She's getting a little tight in the 2x2 and care must be taken moving her in and out of the tent. The four corner mains are all a little too tall, but I don't really have room to bend them outward.

GG day 17 post-flip.JPG

The photos in the basement tent are plugging along and, thankfully, I've yet to see any signs of bugs. All are on day 39.

Critical Kush. This is my Geoflora-fed baby. I've get an alert on my cell phone every two weeks when it's time to feed her and I sincerely hope that I don't lose or break my phone. :laughtwo:

Critical Kush day 39.JPG

Double Black. She's at the point where I'm about to beat her up a little. I think her next pics will look very different!

DB day 39.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple. She's also about at the "get beat up" stage.

GDP day 39.JPG

Cheese. She looks good, but I don't smell any cheese. :laughtwo:

Cheese day 39.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape. I saved my "different" girl for last because she's turning into my fav! Her insistence on staying low now looks like a blessing. And she is the most beautiful green of all the plants. I have topped her twice and think in a day or two I might top her one more time. I'm looking to have some fun manipulating this one!

SBG day 39.JPG

That's it. Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

All those plants, and not even a sickly leaf in the bunch!
Healthy, beautiful girls there, GDB...
That faux-auto didn't waste any time filling the tent!

he's as happy as a fly in an outhouse!
:laughtwo: :laughtwo: Lmao!!! :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Plants are looking great. Is that cheese seed a freebie from a certain place? I got a few cheese, I’ve been putting it to the back burner because I was worried about the stank. Just wondering if they may be from the same brood?

It makes me so happy to hear about your good deeds GDB. Super proud of you :love: sharing the meds!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: Lmao!!! :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Plants are looking great. Is that cheese seed a freebie from a certain place? I got a few cheese, I’ve been putting it to the back burner because I was worried about the stank. Just wondering if they may be from the same brood?

It makes me so happy to hear about your good deeds GDB. Super proud of you :love: sharing the meds!
Thanks for the kind words, Heavenly. Yes, the Cheese is a freebie from a certain place. :laughtwo:

I firmly believe your plants will be good because you are good!

BTW, how is Mr. H? I haven't heard anything about him since you got that trim bag. :rofl:

Excuse me sir...but your plants look really bloody nice! Great work!
Thanks, @LandoC. They are (so far) a result of the great advice I've received on 420 from many talented growers! :Rasta:

Is it firmly attached and growing out of the plant? Hard to tell from the pic.
Yes it is firmly attached and growing, sorry about the picture I will get a better one in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom