Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I dropped out of the notifications again. Nice gardens, GDB.

I'm getting behind with the squeezing and squishing of rosin. I really want to get in on this and learn, I have no idea where to start.

I'm getting behind with the squeezing and squishing of rosin. I really want to get in on this and learn, I have no idea where to start.
Stinker, HERE might be a good place to start!

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 64 for the clones and there are no major issues yet.

I've began giving the Dotted plants top-feeds of the Uprising Bloom this past Thursday. The Black Domina clone (front right) remains on MC + magnesium nitrate.
Clone tent 8-13-22 F64.jpg

The girls continue to gain weight.

Untrained Black Cherry Punch:
u Blk cherry cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Trained Black Cherry Punch:
T Blk Cherry cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Kera Bubblegum:
Kera cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Black Domina:
B Dom cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Though I know she's not done, I snipped a piece of the Black Domina today just to see how far along she is:
Snap_029.jpg

Snap_031.jpg

She's getting there!

As always, thanks for the feedback:
*slyly mops up the drool and exits*
Please bring a hankie! :laughtwo:
Beautiful garden Amigo.
Thanks so much Bill.
:goodluck: bringing them home! How does that Roots Organic smell with the guano and fishmeal?
So far so good, Shed. It doesn't smell at all in the bag. There is a mild funks once it gets watered in but I don't think the Mrs. will complain. 🤧
The buds on that KBG are going to be massive by harvest time!
Actually, they kinda already fit that description...
Thanks Carcass. They are a bit swollen! :)
Thanks Stinker. Good to see you again!

Peace.

So it turned out my bag is still sealed, I never did use it. Guess I just liked it. This chart looks like once every other week applications. I keep things for emergencies. This is one. This chart seems to tell what you need?
1660396045485.png
Thanks, Stone. That's what I needed! :thanks:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 64 for the clones and there are no major issues yet.

I've began giving the Dotted plants top-feeds of the Uprising Bloom this past Thursday. The Black Domina clone (front right) remains on MC + magnesium nitrate.
Clone tent 8-13-22 F64.jpg

The girls continue to gain weight.

Untrained Black Cherry Punch:
u Blk cherry cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Trained Black Cherry Punch:
T Blk Cherry cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Kera Bubblegum:
Kera cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Black Domina:
B Dom cola 8-13-22 F64.jpg

Though I know she's not done, I snipped a piece of the Black Domina today just to see how far along she is:
Snap_029.jpg

Snap_031.jpg

She's getting there!

As always, thanks for the feedback:

Please bring a hankie! :laughtwo:

Thanks so much Bill.

So far so good, Shed. It doesn't smell at all in the bag. There is a mild funks once it gets watered in but I don't think the Mrs. will complain. 🤧

Thanks Carcass. They are a bit swollen! :)

Thanks Stinker. Good to see you again!

Peace.
Nice plants bro

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 66 for the clones.

It's been 4 days since I gave the Dot-fed plants the dose of Uprising Bloom.

It could be my imagination but it seems that some of the yellowing leaves on the plants are trying to revert back to green.
Clones 8-15-22 F66.jpg

If they are reverting that means the Dots faded on me right about at the end of the 14-week Realgrowers recommends for their use -- the 90-something day prior to day 98. So they seem to work pretty much as advertised.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Those dots didn't just 'get by', those plants look amazing. :bravo:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 66 for the clones.

It's been 4 days since I gave the Dot-fed plants the dose of Uprising Bloom.

It could be my imagination but it seems that some of the yellowing leaves on the plants are trying to revert back to green.
Clones 8-15-22 F66.jpg

If they are reverting that means the Dots faded on me right about at the end of the 14-week Realgrowers recommends for their use -- the 90-something day prior to day 98. So they seem to work pretty much as advertised.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Still wonderful. :welldone:
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

YES! Sweet piece! You got me so excited when I saw yours I had to go squish something too! I just took 3 pretty liberal hits of skywalker kush rosin in mine. :woohoo: What was I saying? Oh yeah, enjoy your new vape! daab it up!

I'm drooling over them!

I think it takes a week or more for whatever you may want to use to get revved up, so you might should think about that. :hookah:

I'm a fan of Rising Bloom. 🥸 Still nice and buzzed and it took me only an hour to write this.
Wow, smoking sure has come a long way.

How much longer do you think they have? I'm wondering if they'll have time to green up before they come down.
C'mon Shed. You know my predictions aren't worth the pixels it takes to display them!

They have until I get tired of looking at them, give or take a week or two. :)

Back
Top Bottom