Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Your plants look nice and chonky, GDB but I especially like the Kera Bubblegum colas. Like someone else said, they look like pineapples.
Chonky! That's the word... and like pineapples. They look like they can go awhile yet. :yummy:

Chonky! That's the word... and like pineapples. They look like they can go awhile yet. :yummy:
Thanks Stinker.

Yes, they are taking their time to ripen. 😴

:thumb:

Screenshot_20220624-171311.jpg

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 75 for the clones today and the Black Domina clone's days are numbered.

Snap_049.jpg

Snap_051.jpg

She's right about where I want her to be!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 77 for Clones and not much has changed.

The girls continue to decimate their fan leaves and put weight on their buds.

They're going through stages. Some mornings the odor from the tent punches me in the face. Other mornings, there's barely an odor at all. I'm never able to determine which one is funky on a given day but I'm guessing that they are taking turns cycling through various stages of growth.

Here's a tent pic of the Dot-fed plants:
Dotted clones 8-26-22 F77.jpg

That's all I've got. Looking forward to an easy trim one day down the road!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Wow, those are huge buds. I hope you have your humidity low and some good airflow. They look fantastic.

They're going through stages. Some mornings the odor from the tent punches me in the face. Other mornings, there's barely an odor at all. I'm never able to determine which one is funky on a given day but I'm guessing that they are taking turns cycling through various stages of growth.
Could it be each pot is at a different stage of moisture? Emilya stated in her watering thread that one of the ways they tell you they need water is they get quite fragrant.

I think she called it a perfume pump which means she's probably never grown one smelling like skunk or cat piss! 😝

I've noticed that on some of my plants as well.

Can you see any pattern there with yours? :hmmmm:

And the buds just keep gettin' bigger!

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 77 for Clones and not much has changed.

The girls continue to decimate their fan leaves and put weight on their buds.

Here's a tent pic of the Dot-fed plants:
Dotted clones 8-26-22 F77.jpg

That's all I've got. Looking forward to an easy trim one day down the road!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
Looking great GDB! They are loaded to the hilt!

NTH

Wow, those are huge buds. I hope you have your humidity low and some good airflow. They look fantastic.
That's been a concern BudMan. I've had a plant before with these types of fatties and sure enough, it got moldy. RH is a steady low 50-ish. I have three air circulators. The intake fan blows underneath the pots. A 9-inch fan sits in the rear left corner, on the floor blowing up into the plants. And another 9-inch fan is positioned in the upper-right rear corner, blowing along the tops of the plants.

I'm about to take the Black Domina out for the takedown. (Her mom went 71 days post-flip and this one is on Flip + 79.) Since she's about to come out, a few days ago I took her off her milk crates and set her on the floor. I then put another fan on the milk crates, blowing directly at the mid-level of the plants. Now I'll just see how it goes.

Here they are this morning:
Clone tent 8-28-22 F79.JPG

Could it be each pot is at a different stage of moisture? Emilya stated in her watering thread that one of the ways they tell you they need water is they get quite fragrant.

I think she called it a perfume pump which means she's probably never grown one smelling like skunk or cat piss! 😝

I've noticed that on some of my plants as well.

Can you see any pattern there with yours?
I haven't paid close enough attention to discern any patterns Azimuth. Honestly, I don't care when or why they stink as long as they do stink at some point! :)
Here's to an easy trim. :high-five:
Hear! Hear! :Rasta:
4 B’s for ya! Big budded beauties, babe!
Thanks so much Trala! :thanks:
And the buds just keep gettin' bigger!
Just like my bald spot!
Those r some super fat buds, u use Co2 or anything or just genetics? Looking awesome
No Co2 Stormed. Just tap water and Grow Dots for about the first 90 days. Then tap water and bi-weekly doses of Uprising Bloom from then on. It's been a fairly simple grow with a lot of luck in play! :Rasta:
Looking great GDB! They are loaded to the hilt!
Big thanks NTH! :)

That's been a concern BudMan. I've had a plant before with these types of fatties and sure enough, it got moldy. RH is a steady low 50-ish. I have three air circulators. The intake fan blows underneath the pots. A 9-inch fan sits in the rear left corner, on the floor blowing up into the plants. And another 9-inch fan is positioned in the upper-right rear corner, blowing along the tops of the plants.

I'm about to take the Black Domina out for the takedown. (Her mom went 71 days post-flip and this one is on Flip + 79.) Since she's about to come out, a few days ago I took her off her milk crates and set her on the floor. I then put another fan on the milk crates, blowing directly at the mid-level of the plants. Now I'll just see how it goes.

Here they are this morning:
Clone tent 8-28-22 F79.JPG

I haven't paid close enough attention to discern any patterns Azimuth. Honestly, I don't care when or why they stink as long as they do stink at some point! :)

Hear! Hear! :Rasta:

Thanks so much Trala! :thanks:

Just like my bald spot!

No Co2 Stormed. Just tap water and Grow Dots for about the first 90 days. Then tap water and bi-weekly doses of Uprising Bloom from then on. It's been a fairly simple grow with a lot of luck in play! :Rasta:

Big thanks NTH! :)
Keep those turbo fans blowing like crazy.
It would be a shame to loose any of them mold.
Such Beautiful colas. :bravo:
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 75 for the clones today and the Black Domina clone's days are numbered.

Snap_049.jpg

Snap_051.jpg

She's right about where I want her to be!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Mines about same . But.lettig. Two more days.go by cause just watered her

20220827_12_08_21.png

Back
Top Bottom