Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

I've got my starting lineup for the Fast strain grow. Only 4 of the 10 seeds survived but I'm just gonna' chalk it up to fate (not Karma)! :Rasta:

Bubblegum
Bubblegum 5-27-21 D1.JPG

Bubblegum II
Bubblegum II 5-27-21 D1.JPG

Bruce Banner
F Bruce Banner 5-27-21 D 1.JPG

Critical Poison
F Critical Poison 5-27-21 D1.JPG

As usual, my babies start notoriously slow. I don't think I water them enough when they are tiny and I'm working on fixing that.

Anyway, I typically count day 1 for seedlings when the second set of leaves start to appear. So today is Day One for this group.

These will stay in these solos until I see plenty of roots, at which point I'll put them directly into their finishing pots. I'm thinking I'll go with 3 gallon fabric pots.

I'm going to grow them in organic soil by Harvest Organic and feed them GeoFlora nutrients.

I'm trying to do these plants faster than the Fast designation suggests. So I only intend to let them veg for about 5 weeks if that long. They might end up small, but that's okay.

In other matters, 3 of my 4 GOG cuttings shot out roots today, but mostly the cuttings look like crap! All the leaves are yellowed and they've dropped several branches. I'm going to stick with them though and see what happens.

GOG Clones 5-27-21.JPG

My C Banana cuttings look much healthier, but only one of the four as sprouted (two single) roots. Maybe tomorrow will be their day to break out!

Last, Clonely is on flip day 19 and is starting to flower. But I know she's being held back by those damn spider mites. I'm continuing treatment with my SNS products and hoping for the best.

SBG clone 5-27-21 flip 19.jpg

Peace.

LoL my clones are just the same ugly ducklings. Now the ones I put in a glass of water and just left 16 days later look healthy and green just only root tails on them. Just ordered some bruce from weed express so will be watching.

Exciting stuff GDB! Are you gonna put the clones into some dirt now? They look ready to me. I’ve seen some pretty sad looking clones come through, I bet all three make it just fine. :high-five:
Thanks HH.

The clones will go into dirt very soon. Yeah, I just saw some in @ProfessorFlora's journal that look sadder than mine but are still alive!

I'm with double H on the clones. Once you see roots, plant them or those roots will air prune!

Clonely's looking like it could be a great harvest, so I hope the SNS conquers the mites, and :goodluck: with the four babies. Sounds like a great plan for them.
Thanks, Shed. I think that my plans always sound good! :Rasta:

Hello growers and TGIF!

I tried to get an early start today. It seems that the days just fly by so quickly. I was telling the Mrs. yesterday that I seem to stay busy all the time while my to-do list still keeps growing! (I wonder if she would allow me to take in an au pair, or even a pair of au pairs!) :Rasta:

I gave the starters a teaspoon of @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg to day. I hadn't decided how I was going to feed them when I germinated them so there is no GF in the soil. I sprinkled the tsp around the edges of the cups because I'm still only watering the edges.

P1050001.JPG

And I put the rooted Godfather OG clones into solo cups. This was a piece of cake as I still have prepped cups remaining from my failed germinations! They remain as butt-ugly as everyone agreed they were! :laughtwo:
P1050003.JPG

Now it's out to the yard to plant some ornamentals and do some mulching. I'm way behind sched on those tasks (because I don't have an au pair, or two).

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

I was responding to this from 38 minutes ago:
I know Shed. A lame attempt at humor on my part. My apologies. :straightface:

I edited my comment, not that that fixes it.

Still chugging along gdb, I'm glad to have gotten back in here to catch up.

Sorry to hear those dam mites came back at clonely but a good job on your sons part spotting them for you. Here's to hoping the water blast and sns spray gets them this time. Did you clean the tent again as well before putting her back in there?

We seem to have the same luck with seeds/seedlings here lately, but your clones should hopefully take up the slack. I'd say they will pull through in a week or so and you'll start seeing lots of new growth.

Hope you're doing well my friend! Don't overdo it with the to do list, you'll get there!

Thanks Dick.

Yep, still chugging along with the old Benz Diesel!

If a particular few of those clones do pull through it will be amazing to watch because they look like some crap now! :Rasta:

I hope all is well with you and thanks for stopping in!

If a particular few of those clones do pull through it will be amazing to watch because they look like some crap now! :Rasta:
They'll be fine. I've seem some pretty dead looking clones pull through, they will amaze you for sure!

Hello growers.

Just a quick update this evening.

Three of the C Banana cuttings pushed out roots overnight and were buried in solo cups today.
So I've got 3 GOG cuttings and 3 C Banana cuttings as potential clones. But if that one GOG (in the following pic) that's sitting outside of the saucer pulls through I will be amazed. It has roots but absolutely nothing to work with up top. All of it's leaves are done.

The rest of the cups hold the Fast starter seedlings. They are still taking their time to grow.
IMG_2891.jpg

Here is a solo pic of the baby Bruce Banner. She's starting her third set of leaves but still hugging the soil. I think I like her! :Rasta:

IMG_2892.JPG

Thank you for visiting.

Peace.

Whew! Finally got caught up GDB! Things are chugging along over here. :high-five:

Mrs. GDB sat and watched me get most of this done and accused me of having "some sort of disorder."
That is so funny. :laughtwo: I’m in the process of drying/curing the DDA, Dosidos auto, and Pink Lemonade auto. Just this morning Mr. Boo was commenting on how stinky the PL is, then he says, “You must have grown about 4 or 5 ounces by now, haven‘t you?” :straightface: It’s better that he doesn’t know….:p

Back
Top Bottom