Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Those clones are rocking!
Thanks, Budman. And, I'm being frugal with my seeds! :)
Do you ever have to tell your roots to "keep it down" at night?
No, I can't hear them over Mrs. GDB's snoring.:straightface:
And see someone told me never seen anyone cut leaves on the clone other week. Cause I do mine like that. Only way I ever got one to grow.
I've saw that, and see below.
Me too!

A nursery worker showed me.
You see below too!
Idk what they were saying like It was most odd thing . But I never got one not to grow without cutting them
I've got them to grow both ways, cutting the leaves and not. I think the key is to just leave a very few leaves.

Oh, and it really helps to have a GDBCloner®. :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

As an avid member (and wannabe leader) of the Lazy-Man Growers Club I'm always on the look out for easier ways to get it done. The other day I was reading a post that referred to Grow Dots, a new product being offered by Realgrowers.

It's touted to be a water-only fertilizer solution from seed to harvest. It's a bunch on multi-colored pebbles that contain different nutes, and they are said to be time released at the proper stage of the grow, based on the temperature of the grow environment. The nitrogen pebbles kick in early and fade out late, while the PK stuff is ever-present but increases later in the grow. And everything fades out after 12 weeks. (They add, "eliminating the need to flush your plants before harvest." :laughtwo: )

I've got to say, that sounds a little far-fetched, but who knows? I know the concept registers well on my Lazy-Man Meter! :Rasta:

Their usage calculator says I'll be able to grow 3 plants in 3 gallon pots with 45 grams of their stuff. They offer a starter bag containing 75 grams for $7.95, so the investment is no biggie.

It says to use in plants in their finishing pots only. They suggest using a little in the starting solo cup but then to prep the soil with the required amount of dots in their finishing pot and move it to there.

So I gonna' give it a try on 3 of these clones.

Because they say their time-release mechanism releases 75% of the nitrogen in the first 4 weeks, I guess I should try to get the clones up-potted as soon as possible since I'd like to keep them smallish. But if I need to let the veg for 4 weeks, well, anything can happen.

I'm going to try it on the 2 Black Cherry Pie clones and the Kera Bubblegum clone. Their up-pot date will be the date on which the Grow Dots arrive.

grow dots.gif

I have no plan B. Need to give that some thought.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Interesting! Which journal will this be in? Apologies for not keeping close enough track of what's where.
I'll probably start a new one just for those plants, Shed! I'll try to make sure you know about it via out usual means, by smoke signal! :ganjamon:

Hello growers.

There's really not much to show here, just some clones plugging along. It's very similar to watching grass grow! :laughtwo:
CLones 5-6-22.jpg

I will say that I'm a believer in the product, "Root Ruckus". The root development on these has been outstanding.
clone roots 5-6-22.jpg

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Those are super chunky roots!
Hello growers.

As an avid member (and wannabe leader) of the Lazy-Man Growers Club I'm always on the look out for easier ways to get it done. The other day I was reading a post that referred to Grow Dots, a new product being offered by Realgrowers.

It's touted to be a water-only fertilizer solution from seed to harvest. It's a bunch on multi-colored pebbles that contain different nutes, and they are said to be time released at the proper stage of the grow, based on the temperature of the grow environment. The nitrogen pebbles kick in early and fade out late, while the PK stuff is ever-present but increases later in the grow. And everything fades out after 12 weeks. (They add, "eliminating the need to flush your plants before harvest." :laughtwo: )

I've got to say, that sounds a little far-fetched, but who knows? I know the concept registers well on my Lazy-Man Meter! :Rasta:

Their usage calculator says I'll be able to grow 3 plants in 3 gallon pots with 45 grams of their stuff. They offer a starter bag containing 75 grams for $7.95, so the investment is no biggie.

It says to use in plants in their finishing pots only. They suggest using a little in the starting solo cup but then to prep the soil with the required amount of dots in their finishing pot and move it to there.

So I gonna' give it a try on 3 of these clones.

Because they say their time-release mechanism releases 75% of the nitrogen in the first 4 weeks, I guess I should try to get the clones up-potted as soon as possible since I'd like to keep them smallish. But if I need to let the veg for 4 weeks, well, anything can happen.

I'm going to try it on the 2 Black Cherry Pie clones and the Kera Bubblegum clone. Their up-pot date will be the date on which the Grow Dots arrive.

grow dots.gif

I have no plan B. Need to give that some thought.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Ooooh new things! Go bro! Sounds easy and good! Interesting final pot only.

Those are super chunky roots!

Question. If you take clone from a flowering plant do you risk hermi or any adverse effects

Question. If you take clone from a flowering plant do you risk hermi or any adverse effects
I've never done it Dust. But from what I've read here that's called a monster-cropped clone. They take a while to reveg but should result in a plant with a ton of bud sites. @Trala and @InTheShed have some experience with the method.

I've never done it Dust. But from what I've read here that's called a monster-cropped clone. They take a while to reveg but should result in a plant with a ton of bud sites. @Trala and @InTheShed have some experience with the method.
Have to ask them one-day. I was thinking someone did but forgot who.. but idk I probly want try it anyway. But I'll run out of seeds if I don't make any one day

It might work for these clones, Stone. We'll get to see.

But if all the goodies are gone from the dots after 12 weeks, you'd need additional amendments for a typical photo grow from seed (and perhaps for an auto grow, too).

To the clone or the mother? The answer is no to either but I thought I'd ask.
Kool deal so even tho u got nug on it you still can clone one.. and not have effects diff.. am I understanding that right bro

I didn't cut the leaves on my clone because I was under the impression they need their leaves in veg. And, I think she has turned out just beautiful.

SBR-C - Day 90 (+17) .jpeg

Back
Top Bottom