Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello friends.

Quick update:

The Grape Ape clone on Day 25 got further dressed down and had a few additional CarcassSticks® placed.
Grape Ape clone 4-16-22 D25.jpg

I'm going to let this one continue on the @Prescription Blend Week3-4 veg dosage. I'm no longer planning to try and finish her in the 2x2 so I can afford to let her grow larger. (And looking at how her momma has grown, she'll know nothing but "larger.")

I'll have four plants in my basement tent (5x5) soon, and I plan to flip those in about 30 more days. When I do, I'll move this clone down there with them to the 12/12 cycle.

That's my new "plan." :)

I have some new, small clones that will stay in the 2x2.

I know that will make this journal kind of disjointed but, hey, I'm disjointed! :laughtwo:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello gang.

This journal is now destined to be one in which features only clones growing up.

I've got three going in the 2x2 tent now and 6 more in the works in the GDBCloner®. If those 6 root, they'll be put in with the current residents.

In all likelihood none will be flipped or flowered in the 2x2. So, as I said the other day, this journal will be somewhat disjointed.

The big one is the Grape Ape clone on day 27. The 2 smaller ones are Black Domina clones that were moved into solo cups on 4/13 (Day 5).

GA clone and more 4-18-22 D27.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

Peace.

Hello growers.

With all those other plants out of her tent, it looks like the Grape Ape clone senses she has room to flex!

Day 29:
Grape Ape Clone Day 29.jpg

The two little Black Domina clones are on their 7th day in the cups. One of them is exploding with root growth while the other is barely pushing out any that I can see.

When folks used to talk about taking cuttings and keeping the best ones, I was unclear on what "best one" meant. Now I know what they meant!

Thanks for your time.

Peace.

Hello gang.

A TALE OF TWO CLONES
Two Black Domina clones, cut on the same day and moved to solo cups on the same day. Both had about the same amount of roots going into the solos.

One has taken off and the other has taken time off. :straightface:
BD clone 4-22-22 D 12.jpg

Peace.

Hello growers.

I did a little more training on the top node of the Grape Ape clone on Day 32. She got watered last night with plain water + 2ml Calmag (0-0-0) + 8ml SNS 209.

She seems quite robust. Fun to watch!
GA Clone 4-23-22 Day 32.jpg

Peace.

Hello friends.

Quick update:

The Grape Ape clone on Day 25 got further dressed down and had a few additional CarcassSticks® placed.
Grape Ape clone 4-16-22 D25.jpg

I'm going to let this one continue on the @Prescription Blend Week3-4 veg dosage. I'm no longer planning to try and finish her in the 2x2 so I can afford to let her grow larger. (And looking at how her momma has grown, she'll know nothing but "larger.")

I'll have four plants in my basement tent (5x5) soon, and I plan to flip those in about 30 more days. When I do, I'll move this clone down there with them to the 12/12 cycle.

That's my new "plan." :)

I have some new, small clones that will stay in the 2x2.

I know that will make this journal kind of disjointed but, hey, I'm disjointed! :laughtwo:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Hello GDP :ciao: Grape Ape seem to love bondage:laughtwo: She looks locked.

Have a nice monday
- Verb

Good morning Black!

Your clones look good.

But 1,2,3 back to me, I’m actually missing the process of growing clones today. When it warms up again I think I might get a little monster in dirt. I love the monstercropped process.

Hello growers.

It day 35 for the Grape Ape clone.

This clone is growing symmetrically, with only 4 main growth points. But the 2 lower growth points are directly under the 2 top ones.

To remedy this, I turned the lower nodes at an angle to get them from underneath the shadows of the large leaves above. I tied them in place and hoped that the resulting pressure would not result in a cracked stem overnight. :straightface:

It's hard to show in a pic but here the bottom left node has been turned toward the rear, and the bottom right node was turned toward the front.
GA Clone turned 4-26-22 D35.jpg

Now all of the "buds-to-be" are well-lit -- nothing is in the shadows.
GA clone 4-26-22 D35.jpg

And there were no cracks overnight!

And she's thirsty again this morning. She's really been drinking a lot lately!

Peace.

She's doing the twist ;) She is really growing quickly and looks fantastic. Do you have any additional topping(s) planned?

She's doing the twist ;) She is really growing quickly and looks fantastic. Do you have any additional topping(s) planned?
I'm so glad you asked that question Budman. It prompted me to check the GDBCloner®, which I had not done in a few days.

I discovered 3 more cuttings that are ready for solos. All three are from my Bubblegum Machine grow: two cuttings of the Black Cherry Pie and 1 of the Kera Bubblegum. They'll all be going to solo cups today.
Bgum cuttings 4-26-22.jpg

They'll be no more clones for a while after these. I have too many new strains I want to try!

Thanks for stopping by, man!

Back
Top Bottom