Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

Can you tell me why you won't use Safers in flower? It's the only thing I do use in flower!

To answer your question directly though, Safers is not a prophylactic, it only kills on contact.
Hmmm I thought I read it in here somewhere. Maybe I’ve got mixed up.

Thank you.

One more thing. Is there a prophylactic I can use?

There probably are but anything that works to prevent bugs would be a systemic, and one way or another you would end up smoking it.

That's my take anyway.
Thanks Shed :)

I understand.

One last question please.

Do I rinse ISO off?

Well shoot. My girls do not look happy today. Several are droopy.

I up potted all on Sunday 4/24. Watered just the outside edges.
On the 27th I watered all fairly well. Pots seemed light.
5 days later - today - all pots seemed very light and they were droopy so I watered well with nutes.
Two hours later still droopy.

Except for the two Jack Herer that Shed gave me. Those girls look pretty!

Not sure what I’m doing wrong?

Sorry I’m no help grateful but I do hope they get better
Thanks man!
I always struggle with proper watering. In the past I think I watered too often but not as much. This grow really trying to fully water and then let them dry out. Apparently not doing a very good job.

One plant still looks really droopy and I’m starting to worry. Transplant shock? It’s been 7 days.

On Saturday I moved all out to a spot on the patio that gets more direct sunlight. I may move them back to where they don't get as much direct sunlight for a few days.

Root rot? I flipped one upside down and removed the pot and inspected roots - new white growth can be seen all the way down. Not seeing any slimy or black roots, but I did not dig around very much.

Do I leave it?
Up-pot to bigger pot with dry soil?

Several look droopy still and I'd hate to lose them. Just a few days ago they all looked great.

@InTheShed , @StoneOtter , @Jon , @Carcass , @Emilya - any advice is appreciated!

How's the heat been lately? If that's not it try dappled sun for a few and see if it likes that better. Might just be working on sucking up the water from the transplant. Still looks green so that means it's getting nutes!
Thanks man!
I may just be overreacting.

One looks really droopy, and two others are noticeably droopier today than they were yesterday. I was expecting them to perk up after water / nutes today.

Back
Top Bottom