Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

And it's been warmer on the cement. Warmer than where they were last week.
I went with this strain because they are supposedly more heat - tolerant.

Just wait until it get's over a hundred!

If they're drooping from over-watering then watering again won't perk them up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Was the pot noticeably lighter from when you watered after transplant?
Yes all pots were way light compared to a few days ago. Last water was 5 days ago. One gallon pots.

Several look droopy still and I'd hate to lose them.
Those black pots will get pretty hot in direct sun, the roots don't like that, but it's usually not a problem except in really hot weather.
I'm sure they'll snap out of whatever it is- they just seem mildly unhappy with something right now.

Those black pots will get pretty hot in direct sun, the roots don't like that, but it's usually not a problem except in really hot weather.
I'm sure they'll snap out of whatever it is- they just seem mildly unhappy with something right now.
Thanks Carcass!

I bet the 3 ducks f$cking in the pool today freaked them out! LOL!
Seriously, there were two male mallards fighting over a female. I shoo'd them away by spraying with the hose. They tend to crap in the water which causes black algae - I do not want that. Way worse than green or yellow algae.

They tend to crap in the water which causes black algae - I do not want that.
That also causes "duck shit in the pool :oops: " which might keep me outa there....

not outside in a hot sun. You will probably have to water at least once a day in 1 gallon pots in that heat.
Hi Emilya!

Yeah I thought that. I'm trying to let them get dry before watering again. I thought for sure I was doing a good job but apparently not.

It's been around 80˚F for the past few days. Going to get much hotter than that this summer. Hopefully I can get them used to the heat before it kills them. LOL!

I swear I am such a dork. Last year I had so much grow drama it was ridiculous. You would think I would have learned by now these weeds are very resilient.

I apologize for freaking out, and now return to our regular scheduled programming.

Back
Top Bottom