Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

You know the main thing I dislike about the bowl vs joint thing is the constant butane. That screws with taste & flavor the most I think. I know the paper too but I use cones a lot to minimize that

Yeah, I've inhaled a lot of butane fumes over the years. I like the hemp wick thing, but too much hassle. And I tried desktop vape, but wasn't impressed at all.

Ok that’s good, sorry to hear about that Pennywise. Oh yeah I need to puff less for sure. I’m working on an oil project but it takes a lot of produce to go that route. I’m not confident enough to cook down my stash pile at this point either maybe a couple more grows and I will be able to switch over.

Man did I hear someone say Lemon 714 or Blue tips and Paregoric. Done them all. When I was a kid I would raid peoples medicine cabinets and get higher then hell. My mom sent me to the RX to pick up a bottle of Paregoric, I had to have a note from her to get it but that was all and I was like 11 years old. I know it would get me high so I got LOTs of bottles of that. My dad was prescribed Blue tips and never took them so of course I did again when I was 11 or 12. I got into drugs early. Some of my family loved getting high and the others would even think of getting high so I learned for the ones that did get high so I started very young

The lemon 714 came towards the end of production in the United States if I remember right. We also saw pressed Valium coming out of Mexico. We tried to steer clear of those.

I can sure relate to That! :rolleyes: :cheesygrinsmiley: This world has less and less need for a 20th century man. Sheesh, I know how to fix things. Who ever fixes things anymore? Pfft. I could start fires before Bic lighters were invented. Who cares?

Wait a few more years if the left has its way, and those skills will be most useful!!

Higher education is just getting your PHD in the indoctrination.

And a way to avoid leaving school. :cheesygrinsmiley: There's always something more to learn, as long as you can get "some other guy" to pay for it. Beats working. Those who hang around long enough, get the certificate. :slide:

Hey! I should go back to school! I can borrow a couple hundred grand and die before I have to pay for it. :headbanger: I wonder who offers a PhD in metaphysical studies .... :hmmmm:

In high school I majored in drug abuse with a minor in sexual perversion.

Shit that reminds me 1972 or so My High School in Hayward cal Mt Eden
re Built one of the larger bathrooms for a SAFE ZONE. if you were to high for class
you could go there and be taken care of :) ended up just being a space to skip class

Back
Top Bottom