Social Pothead

420 Member

I saw this strain and I thought let's give it a try…​

The name “Green Goddess!!” Raised my curiosity into touching the buds feeling them and grinding them to roll a perfect joint and pack a bowl.
Ohhh MaaaMaaaa!
That buds color…
I'm sure you are thinking about the smell of that vibrant flower…
A fruity aromatic medium to large size buds, clinging together in dense and are super chunky.
A beautiful mix of dark greens and light greens with hairy brown orangy pistils.
green-goddess.jpg
Green Goddess

The Green Goddess is a Sativa-dominant hybrid.
It descends from Skunk #1 and Sweet Leaf Indica.
I just love how this flower hits. A very mellow vibe struck me while I was designing a page on my website.
I started playing some music, and 2 tracks later, I find myself on my DJ set mixing some grooves and just dancing on my own.
I'd like to thank Toubab Krewe for a great dancing session and then moved on to Stab By Stab sound support, Lorenz Rhode, J Paul Getto, Fingerman, Demuja, etc…
Physiologically speaking, Green Goddess can soothe aches and pains.
My lower back pain was immediately relieved.
The Green Goddess flower is highly recommended if you are going on a hike or camping trip.
It's great for socializing and those translucent trichomes are sure to leave you giggling…
Okay, so I can feel the lemony taste in every hit.
It is incredible.
Such good-tasting weed!
Now it's time to go to Five Guys…

How was your experience with this flower?
#socialpothead
#Nothingforsale

Green Goddess.jpg

That's cool you are still aloud to socializes, right? :rofl:

Lots to see and learn here, and sociable growers to converse with. :rofl:

Here's a couple links if you want to know how to grow for future use.

and more.

Don't be shy, be @Social Pothead :rofl:

Stay safe, and be cool,

Tok..

Loool! Yep, we are allowed to socialize! I guess I'm lucky... Not moving to the house where they are not allowing me to grow :p Found a better one! Thank you for those great links. I guess I will also be adding them into the resource section on my blog www.socialpothead.com I guess that's my way into continuously learning about things I'm passionate about...

Back
Top Bottom