Green Jeans Greenhouse Outdoor Adventure

Well, spent the morning having blood taken - let's hope for ZERO PSA!!!!
Then spent the rest of the afternoon firing up the wood furnace - that part is easy - it's priming the circulating pumps and bleeding the system of air that puts the miles on me!!! It is so finikety to get going - when that is finally going it's time to try some harvest as a reward and check the gals....2 or 3 spots of rot and and another branch that looked funny because of aphids so I now have three more hangers drying on the line - this could be a very staggered harvest!!!

Good luck on the test!

We had frost Friday nite - everyone was fine but it seemed to bring on hoards of aphids - they are getting way ahead of me. I harvested quite a few branches that were heavily infested. I hosed the branches off, washed in a mixture of lemon juice/baking soda and then hosed again and then hung to dry. I place the branches on a window screen to hold them as I give them a moderate blast from the hose. The hosing seems a bit aggressive but doesn't seem to harm the trichs and I figure it is better than pitching them. Plus it gets the freakin' pests off the gals and the remaining harvest has a bit more time to fatten. I am seeing the beginnings of amber, just slight so I'm a bit early but so be it...

Hey!!!!! ZEROOOOOOOOOOs on my test!!!!
Oh yeah, and the gals are doing fine as well - still attacking the aphids. We have frost almost every nite now but I have heat in the shop so Beulah and Jeff are fine. The 4 outdoor gals get tarped - they are getting real purply but still just a hint of amber on the trichs.
I may harvest them on Sat. or Sunday just because the Grandkids will be here on Monday. And partly because I'm getting a bit paranoid about theft.
And the firewood harvest is also closing in well, tractor working, I'm not crippled and I gots a new chain on my saw!!!!

Hey!!!!! ZEROOOOOOOOOOs on my test!!!!
Oh yeah, and the gals are doing fine as well - still attacking the aphids. We have frost almost every nite now but I have heat in the shop so Beulah and Jeff are fine. The 4 outdoor gals get tarped - they are getting real purply but still just a hint of amber on the trichs.
I may harvest them on Sat. or Sunday just because the Grandkids will be here on Monday. And partly because I'm getting a bit paranoid about theft.
And the firewood harvest is also closing in well, tractor working, I'm not crippled and I gots a new chain on my saw!!!!
5 X 5! Cruising now!

Chopping them, for hang and drying, might shoot your self in the foot, right before the grandkids come over.

unless they don’t go into your shop. Then never mind:bong:

I mean, here’s a crazy thought. You could be honest with them, and say your growing your medicine. I mean, it is legal now. I’m all for chopping though!:yahoo:

it sounds like your in your groove, and feeling good! I’m happy!!:thumb:

Hey!!! Guess what I got for my Birthday!!!!!
APHIDS, and then MORE APHIDS!!!!!!! I'm about ready to try a flame thrower!!!!:ganjamon: The little bastards had climbed up real high on Beulah and got under her skirt!!!!!! So another real nice cola is now sprayed, washed, dipped, flavoured, spin dried and hanging!!!!! I can climb high too - you little pricks!!!!
Now I gotta go get cleaned up to get tooken out fer dinner!!! Oh Yeah, and hold my nose and vote!!!
I'm gonna harvest the outdoor Gals on Sunday, I think, I may change my mind - The Hunters moon is Sunday so we'll see...

i'll be right there with you on the full moon greenjeans...me hashplant is still full of white hairs...hardly an amber hair on the flowers, so i'm letting her fill out until she shows signs of slowing down. bertha is ripe and i'll see how she's looking after the full moon. weather is looking good for a stretch here, so i might let the sun do what it does during the days to help with maximum density...

I've had no new white stigmas for quite a while now - the only change I see is leaves and buds going purple - I'm wondering if some strains don't go amber?? I have no clue what these are - not even sure all the seeds were the same.
I also just realized that I've been farting around with these crazy things for 5 1/2 months!!!! Where did the time go????

Well, checking the gals this morning I see that the aphids are very healthy!!! I was reading that the trichs are on the plant to protect from pests, etc. and I would hope aphids, but I have observed that these little bastards seem to be feasting on the trichs!! Do you suppose that the feeding of molasses has added to the sweetness and thus aiding the thieving little pricks!!! I seem to see spots were there are aphids that are void of trichs.

The ironic part is....for the past few years we have had an infestation of the asian Ladybugs, so last fall everytime I saw them crawling all over the windows (we have 22 windows on the south side) I would vacuum them up....I must have done a damn good job because this year ZIP!!! And this year I have a job for them!!! Can I catch a break????

Well, for better or worse, I have just made my first batch of Coconut Infused - I gotta come up with a spinorky name for this!!
I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure of the potency - I know the weed was not at peak so it will not be as strong as can be but I figured try this out on the scrappy stuff.
I was going to say something else but I just vaped a little of the better stuff....still not peak, but.....hmmmmm....I was going somewhere with this buuuuuut.....

Oh yeah...instead of straining the weed out - using one of those hand held food processor things - could you just make like a smoothy and put it in capsules??? If you are not going to be tasting it....

OK, I know you guys love pictures and even tho it eats up all my data....here is what happened to Caryl. She is hanging up to dry!!! I am a bit early but all the perils were leading to this..
caryl hanging.jpg

and then back in the forest this new strain I'd never heard of... Nervous Ostrich!!!!!
roots.jpg

I don't think it will smoke well.

do you not have Wifi?:thedoubletake:
Hey Back - I've got one of the "Hotspots" with a cell phone number - it's thru Fido - 5 GB, then on and on...all the pictures really eats up the MB's and videos or utube and whatever really add up fast.
Hey, hope you are on the mend - ya don't want to be laid up over the holiday - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Back
Top Bottom