Greenie's Aero Bubblegum First Grow 2011

So, here are some photos from today. I have been crazy busy with family.

Here are a few shots of my Tangerine Dream...

DSC_000433.JPG
DSC_000337.JPG
DSC_000240.JPG

And here are The Bubblegum Triplets and TD. I have the Bubblegum girls tied down. Working great :)
DSC_000729.JPG
DSC_000631.JPG
DSC_000135.JPG

Hey greenie, looking goooood! That TD is anorexic lol. But a beautiful girl she will be. I hope she doesnt stretch to bad for you whaen you make the flip! Speaking of which you better make preparations to do so, you will definitely run out of room with that tote if you dont! :goodjob:

LOL Magic. She is definitely scrawny looking right?? !! Awesome analogy friend! LMAO. I am trying to figure out what to do with her, all of them. I'm thinking scrog now. The tie down... Let's just say they are breaking free of their bondage, bad girls! bad girls! :p
Today is the day for all the changes to be made. I'll update after :) Have a happy football day!

Hey all. UPDATE: Day 62 on the Bubblegum girlies (plus my little Tangerine Dream) I took clones from them all on 10.8.2011. I have them all under ONE 1000 watt HPS now. They LOVE it. Here's a shot of the girlies, hanging out.

Day 62 from seed
DSC_0454.JPG

The temp gets up to 82 during the day. But I will be putting them into flower on Sunday. So after 36 hours of darkness, the daylight hours will not longer have the light on . So that should cut down on the heat for the girlies! :)

Also, I plan on giving the girls some room. I'll show you photos after I'm done.

I'm excited! :) Can't wait to see these girls get fat, fluffy, sticky and yummy. Sounds... sexy? HAHAHA

Here's another photo, I think that I had the light too close. The leaf on this girl got a little... weird... I moved the light. I also sprayed the girls with a light mist, as you can see in the photo.

DSC_04552.JPG

:peace:

Here are some more photos of the girlies.

Here's the new girl, Tangerine Dream. She still is anorexic looking, but hoping she starts eating properly and gets some fat on her! :)

DSC_000338.JPG
DSC_000533.JPG

And some more of the "burn" ?? the girls got from the 1000 watt/ HELLO SUNSHINE... new light.

DSC_000241.JPG
DSC_000136.JPG
DSC_04552.JPG

Awesome how big they got right? :)
DSC_000434.JPG

They really take off don't they. Lookin good.

Day 70. Finally! Today is the day I shut the lights off. Give the girls their complete darkness and on Saturday they will start their 12 hour on/off. :) Here's the last shot of them before the big change. I have staked them over to the sides so they have more room. They are space hogs. Next time, I'll do things different. Not sure how tho.. yet..

DSC_002716.JPG

Day 70. Finally! Today is the day I shut the lights off. Give the girls their complete darkness and on Saturday they will start their 12 hour on/off. :) Here's the last shot of them before the big change. I have staked them over to the sides so they have more room. They are space hogs. Next time, I'll do things different. Not sure how tho.. yet..

DSC_002716.JPG

Greenie, your plants look great and are huge! :thumb:
You realize they will double or triple in size once you switch to 12/12, right? :)

OH YEAH I do! Just putting in the big 1000 watter, those girlies exploded! I have stakes at the corners, to pull them over and they can grow quite a bit taller too. It will be interesting! I have decided NOT to butcher them up. A wise man (from Here) has written that he does not "lollipop" or cut off leaves etc... I am going to just leave the girls grow crazy. I don't want to shock them too much. Let them be the WEEDS that they are! :) I'll post some photos of the girlies after the dark stage... :)

Back
Top Bottom