Greenislands grow journal 09' #2

thanks butcher for those kind words. i just dropped the airstone in the new 100 gallon rez for the 5 gallon ebb and grow set and WOWZA! The growth in the last few days has been enourmouse. They grew about 6 inches in the last 72 hours, just crazy!

Nice grow buddy!!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for ur new journal.. over 2 lbs Great harvest. I will be growing my own meds from now on!!

:nicethread:

Ok so heres the final post for this thread. Obviously you can still post and I will still reply its just going to be changed to a completed journal is all. So I made some bubble hash out of the trim and this is what it looked like. Came out to be just over a half oz of full melt bubble, the one on the right is the Blue cheese bubble and on the left is the T2/NB bubble. There were two more balls both about half the size of these two but they were second screen and of much lower quality...still bubbled just wasnt as good as this stuff in the picture.

105_1706_-_Copy.jpg

Heres the bowl pre bubble hash looking good.

105_1708_-_Copy.jpg

And heres the bubble bubblin on top after some heat was applied.

105_1713_-_Copy.jpg

And here it is after it burned a little, still bubbling though.

105_1715_-_Copy.jpg

Mm mmmmmm tasty! Gotta love the bubble. Thanks for sticking around for the journal everyone. May I now turn your attention to Greenislands 5 gallon ebb and gro set, the link is in my signature.And thx again everyone, you ALL helped me and stuck around to witness yet another greenisland med pot grow from start to finish, gotta love that! Its been fun! Peace!.

Thanks for sharing your work with us greenisland. Fantastic result at 36+ Zs as well.

We're moving your journal to the completed archives since this chapter has come to a close.

We're all looking forward to your next effort :surf:

Mad props to you from all of us at 420 Magazine.

Very nice job, great journal and love the bubble. Keep up the great work and love your journals.

Just wanted to give you reps for a great garden and great looking harvest!!!

being a photographer i want you to get the most out of your photo's, As i LOVE LOOKING AT BUD SHOTS!!!!! I noticed a few of your shots were over exposed, usually when you use flash or the light is to bright. An easy fix, Lower your exposure on your camera a few set points and you will enhance all those lovely crystals.......Do some experimenting next time and GREAT GROW

Back
Top Bottom