Greenislands grow journal 09' #2

When most plants come to an end they will still bud in "fingers" or "foxtails" Which means that that the buds make more nodes on the tops of other nodes and makes a "foxtail" appearance. Some plants such as plants with a high ratio of sativa in them only foxtail and never real produce dense nugs. This can also happen when there are low light conditions. This is commonly associated with running buds too. Hope that helps!. Look at my Blue Cheese plants and you will see a lot of foxtailing going on and on top of the Nosebleed plant as well.

Here are some pics with the "foxtailing" circled so you can see what I mean.

foxtail_detail1.jpg

foxtail_detail_2.jpg

Hope that helps you see what I mean. Oh and I forgot my batteries were dead so more pics wont be up until tommarrow, sorry everyone. My bad. Hope everyone had their fill of turkey!

And even though these blue cheese nugs look thin and insignificant they are actually very heavy for there size and the nodes are just huge. Definitely is one of the best strains of all time in my book. It may not produce 6 ounces per plant but the 3 ounces it does produce is grade A+++++!! And actually it produces almost as much as the T2 which has huge colas but they just arent as compact as the blu chz. I know theres a lot of BS blue cheese strains out there but if you find a good mother, KEEP it alive like your life depended on it because WOOOW! Thats all I have to say. Super potent and even more tasty with the smell of warm bluberry muffins! God I love this stuff!

OH! And it looks like I was nominated for member of the month again. And I also have a picture in the plant of the month contest as well. So if you would like to vote for me in either of those contests feel free to do so after the first of the month. Im hoping to also have some pics in the nug of the month contest as well, thats if I cut the plants down soon....like real soon. Heres the links to the contests.MEMBER OF THE MONTH CONTEST, PLANT OF THE MONTH CONTEST, NUG OF THE MONTH CONTEST

Enjoy everyone!!

heres a pic for you all of whats to come here pretty soon. These babies are about arm length, maybe a little more. I hope to enter the bigger one in the nug contest if it dries up quickly so Im all legal to enter and all. Hope you like guys! ..... Oh! And thats the small nug Im holding in my hand there in pic #2.
105_1574.jpg

105_1608.jpg

ENJOY!!!!

Jacking my backgrounds are we..LOL..j/p..I thougt I heard sombody in my house last night..the background really brings the plants out better yeah? Awsome foxtailing, Love just packing the tails and leaving the rest of the cola in tact. Is a funny thing that I've always done. It reminds me of picking fruit and herbs from my gardens.

Well maybe if your pictures didnt look so damn awesome I wouldnt have to copy them! lol. But yeah you were my inspiration for the back-rounds. I have a whole bunch of other pics with other colored back-rounds hat I will post here later today. That is crazy how that beanbag chair has almost the same exact color of pink as your backround...wild. Glad you guys liked them!

Very nice looking buds. not sure I would call #2 small, If I grew that I would probably bronze it and put it over my fireplace. Great job...

Thank you screwnuts! Here are some of the larger Nosebleed nugs. Its obviously shrunk a lot and it a Indica dominant plant but they are still some decent nugs. Hope you guys like. When I find time I will post ALL the pics from this last harvest. Thx for stopping by!
105_1633_-_Copy.jpg

105_1623_-_Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom