Greenislands grow journal 09' #2

very nice GI!

those are some sweet foot longs you got there. they're bigger than a hot dog, bigger than a ballpark frank, bigger even than a corn dog, bigger than my. . . nah its not bigger than that. but its pretty damn big.

guru status bro, wish i could rep you.

very nice GI!

those are some sweet foot longs you got there. they're bigger than a hot dog, bigger than a ballpark frank, bigger even than a corn dog, bigger than my. . . nah its not bigger than that. but its pretty damn big.

guru status bro, wish i could rep you.

Wishfull thinking maybe wheel? lol. Yeah their pretty big but Ive had a lot larger back when I was running 1000watters. And should have some large ones again with the new 2000 watt growroom.

shameless plug here....watch for the Member's strain vote coming up very shortly. And Barney's Blue Chesse is in the poll......one of my personal picks

G.I. the Nosebleed is sweet!!

I got a coupon for a buy one get one free footlong..can I use that here?..LOL

Hell yeah, for you butcher I would sacrifice and do 2 for 1, lol. That is if I sold my stuff, which as of yet hasnt happened even once. I know other med memebers but I just dont want to give MY meds up! lol.
So heres one of the last posts of this thread. Hope you guys like the pics!

Blue Cheese
105_1588_-_Copy.jpg

105_1584_-_Copy.jpg

105_1585_-_Copy.jpg

105_1586_-_Copy.jpg

105_1582_-_Copy.jpg

105_1578_-_Copy.jpg

105_1617_-_Copy.jpg

T2!

105_1576_-_Copy.jpg

105_1577_-_Copy.jpg

105_1614_-_Copy.jpg

105_1609_-_Copy.jpg

105_1607_-_Copy.jpg

105_1605_-_Copy.jpg

105_1599_-_Copy.jpg

105_1600_-_Copy.jpg

105_1603_-_Copy.jpg

105_1597_-_Copy.jpg

105_1597_-_Copy.jpg

Nosebleed

105_1618_-_Copy.jpg

105_1619_-_Copy.jpg

105_1621_-_Copy.jpg

Heres a pic of the disaster area after they came down.

105_1596_-_Copy.jpg

And here they are all manicured and curing in their tupperware. As of right now its somewhere areound 2.45 ozs and it shouldnt loose too much more. So that leaves me with a lb and my fiance with a lb! Puuurfect!

105_1642_-_Copy.jpg

And here is a pic of the room as of now. (obviously I cleaned it and moved in a couple residents in, lol.) Im only running two of the 600's because there were only 8 plants. The two in soil are Tangerine and Sweet tooth from Barneys. The rest are GDP, Super Lemon Haze, Big Bang, and Sweet Tooth again. They were just put on 12/12 today. These will be in a new thread I will entitle Greenislands Grow Journal #4. Should have that thread started sometime tommarrow. Oh and if you like the journal and feel like Im a worthy person to be member of the month dont forget to vote in the 420 contests. The links are below, in my signature. :ganjamon::thanks:

105_1636_-_Copy.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!:ganjamon::thanks::yummy:

Wow Greenisland, that is a healthy harvest. It should keep you in meds for a good long while. Great job, reps 4 u bro. And u got my vote for December member of the month.

Actually Im up for November member of the month but you can nominate me for the December member of the month if you like. lol. Thanks for all the kind words and yeah , it always seems like were never gonna run out when we harvest but sure enough the last week before harvest were scroungin looking for meds, lol. So it really does seem like the way Ive had it going is timing it just about right. Thanks for stopping by Charlie!!

nice harvey bro!! Thanks for the 2 for 1..I'll hav get you back with a butcher cola. Oh I've been meaning to ask you what kind of mushrooms do you grow. They are for cooking yeah? I've been looking to grow shitakies. Have you ever thought about truffles?

All kinds of mushrooms, Shitake and oyster are probably the most common. Truffles I do beleive are not something the home hobbiest can feasibly undertake for a number of reasons. Truffles are different than most mushrooms because they need a host plant to survive and the mycelial mass has to completally grow into that host ...tree, usually. Even then it takes years and years before you actually get anything from them. I beleive the first truffles made here in the states took something like 15 years to make after they sprayed innoculant over a 4 acre feild. Even to this day I think theres mayyybe only like one commercial farmer here in the states. And I dont even know if their still around. I would stick to shitake, oyster, portabella etc. They are much more manageable for a home hobbiest and you can buy kits all over the internet and most of them already come with a mycelial culture so theres no innoculating with syringes or anything like that. Hope that helps butcher. Oh and yeah, they produce massive amounts of free CO2 as well!!

tahnx for the info bro. I Always wondered about why they weren't grow indoors. That all makes sense. But man if i am correct those truffles can run up to 4 thousand a pound. Now thats some product right there. But, I guess I'll have to wtick with shitakies, and portabellas. I loce using them as burger buns. BBQ'd portibella's are the best.

tahnx for the info bro. I Always wondered about why they weren't grow indoors. That all makes sense. But man if i am correct those truffles can run up to 4 thousand a pound. Now thats some product right there. But, I guess I'll have to wtick with shitakies, and portabellas. I loce using them as burger buns. BBQ'd portibella's are the best.

I think weed can go for more per pound lol

I think weed can go for more per pound lol

But the big difference is that they are legal to grow(If you could grow them indoor) No sweat from the man..Endless numbers can be grown without legal limits. but this is just a pipe dream..OHH WELL

1st off Green ur plants/buds look great!! :goodjob: bro!!

If anybody pays 4 G's for an elbow of MJ, your dumber than a box of rocks. No wonder the prices are so high for that dank stuff, because stupid people like that are dumb enough to pay those prices!!

I mean no Disrespect to those people that do pay those prices, I just think that is dumb. Because the average joe smow can't afford that stuff. $1,000 for a 1/4 pound.

Sorry to ramble on Green. I did my thing for years and never moved that pricey stuff, just for that reason. My clients were all average people that wanted to smoke, as long as it got them stoned they did not care.

Just my $.02 bro!!

Amazing harvest a looks like a amazing amount of work, worth every second I bet. Great job...

1st off Green ur plants/buds look great!! :goodjob: bro!!

If anybody pays 4 G's for an elbow of MJ, your dumber than a box of rocks. No wonder the prices are so high for that dank stuff, because stupid people like that are dumb enough to pay those prices!!

I mean no Disrespect to those people that do pay those prices, I just think that is dumb. Because the average joe smow can't afford that stuff. $1,000 for a 1/4 pound.

Sorry to ramble on Green. I did my thing for years and never moved that pricey stuff, just for that reason. My clients were all average people that wanted to smoke, as long as it got them stoned they did not care.

Just my $.02 bro!!

Thats why we grow our own meds, so we dont have to pay out the ass for the stuff. The dispenasaries are great and help a lot but they are very expensive...atleast for me. Anyhow the yeild came to just over 2lb 4.5oz's split between the two of us thats just about 1 lb each..especially since Ive already smoked the hell out of and put one hell of a ding in the overall numbers it was well worth it. Fresh meds are great! I averaged around .7 grams per watt, which is identical to my last yeild in this room. I suppose this thread has just about come to an end. Just a few more pics for evryone of the bubble hash that was made from the trim. Ive been real busy lately, but as anyone here knows around here it takes all your spare time when you have to trim everything yourself. Thanks for tuning in guys and stay tuned for the new journal! Ill link to it as soon as I start it. Oh and the bubble hash and harvest this go around taste just excellent! Ill have a taste report and final pics up soon!

Back
Top Bottom