Greetings from Northern Nevada

Welcome, grab a seat on the bus! Everybody is here to help, so if you have any questions please feel free. Boy, do I remember those $10 four finger bags! All the sticks, stems, seeds, insects, (and sometimes rocks) you could ever ask for!! For years I thought they invented double album covers to sift your weed!

Welcome, grab a seat on the bus! Everybody is here to help, so if you have any questions please feel free. Boy, do I remember those $10 four finger bags! All the sticks, stems, seeds, insects, (and sometimes rocks) you could ever ask for!! For years I thought they invented double album covers to sift your weed!
I don’t use emojis very often. But,,,that was some good stuff.

NTH

First time grower here. Well, technically I did grow some weed as a teenager in the mid 70's, in the dirt, behind my parents garage in Southern California. What else was I supposed to do with all those seeds that were in the bottom of my "Four Finger Lid" that I paid $10 for, haha
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

:welcome: Mark! If you need help finding anything in particular, let me know and I will try to help. 420 Magazine can be confusing for newcomers.

We're happy to have you here.

:passitleft:

First time grower here. Well, technically I did grow some weed as a teenager in the mid 70's, in the dirt, behind my parents garage in Southern California. What else was I supposed to do with all those seeds that were in the bottom of my "Four Finger Lid" that I paid $10 for, haha
Lid. Bwahahahaha. I'm old also. I understand. Things have changed.
You don't get much for 10$ any more

Back
Top Bottom