Greetings From That Other Woodstock In VT

cheapweed

Hi Everyone

Happy Christmas to all! So I have joined this forum to keep a small grow journal to demonstrate to some friends that you don't need a sophisticated setup to grow some, one of a kind, killer bud, super cheap. I guess I am going to call it "My Cardboard Box Out Of The Cumberland Farms Dumpster Grow". And yeah, I am laughing over here! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday, peace n' love to you all, and please stop by to check out my nutty journal that I will begin on the 21st of this month. I will be growing a local xstrain clone... Vermont Private Stock, Strawberry Cough X Colorado Private Stock, The Wife = The Fruity Wife

Warm Regards
CW

Welcome CW to the 420 community :byebye:

And a happy Christmas back at you my friend from northern Oregon. That sounds like a great strain to be growing. Reminds me a little of my own wife :cheesygrinsmiley:
There is a link in my signature at the bottom of my post which will walk you through linking your grow journal to your signature so it will be easier for everyone to find your grow journal. I like the whole concept you are working on, on how it does not need to be expensive to grow good bud.
Looking forward to the 21st to see what you have in store for us :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom