Greets from Ontario!

triangle

Hey all! Novice grower here who just bought some KIS organic soil and don’t really know where to begin

My head is spinning trying to memorize all of these methods and routines

I’d love to connect with someone using KIS soil for some mentorship, if that’s at all a possibility!

great forum here, I hope to one day contribute more than I learn

Cheers!

:welcome: to :420:triangle

Hey all! Novice grower here who just bought some KIS organic soil and don’t really know where to begin

My head is spinning trying to memorize all of these methods and routines

I’d love to connect with someone using KIS soil for some mentorship, if that’s at all a possibility!

great forum here, I hope to one day contribute more than I learn

Cheers!
What kind of KIS soil are you using? Because you can order Fox Farms for cheaper, and it buffers your PH so no PH pens required :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

great to have you and I hope you enjoy your new hobby as much as we do.

it seems like a lot at first. Your first grow is to learn the process. To learn your environment and to slowly try to dial those in to the best you can. Any flower is a bonus.

I would suggest starting a journal when you’re ready so we can all follow along and help when needed

:green_heart: Silver

:welcome: to :420:triangle

What kind of KIS soil are you using? Because you can order Fox Farms for cheaper, and it buffers your PH so no PH pens required :thumb:

I have no idea! I drive to a place called Black Swallow Living Soil and buy it there for $22 per bag, it’s a lot less expensive than Destiny Supersoil which I was using before ($31.95 per bag). Apparently my local shop does have Foz Farms though for just a few bucks more per bag! Should I have tried that?

This is the soil I bought Custom Blended Mixes Products from Black Swallow Living Soils, Brantford ON

Back
Top Bottom