Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Looking great Mayne~ no worries on the rambling as it's good info for our big science experiment~ I was thinking about shelling out the loot for kindsoil for my next grow so I'm excited to see your grow through~

Looking great Mayne~ no worries on the rambling as it's good info for our big science experiment~ I was thinking about shelling out the loot for kindsoil for my next grow so I'm excited to see your grow through~

You know what vespertine, Its great. Last grow, i used it, and not once did i see any sort of problems, not even a spot on the leaves. Great trics, super sticky. got 40g off a 2 gallon grow. plus, i defoliated, veged for 3 months in a butter container under cfls, lol. Its was a mess, but didnt turn out to bad. I just like the dwc growth rate, so tryin this out. But as for soil, If i ever go soil, ill always use kindsoil.

So far, this one is looking pretty nice itself, but like i said, I think it will tap out the kindsoil before its done. just a guess, hope not, lol.. it only has like 5 cups of Kindsoil to eat off.

V

I've been researching kindsoil for quite some time & like the idea of what it offers~ I'll definitely look into it once I can afford it~ I have all these nutes to use now~ I don't want to waste them~ 40g off a coffee container plant sounds fantastic to me! I love the ingenuity~ I'm glad you're here Mayne~

I've been researching kindsoil for quite some time & like the idea of what it offers~ I'll definitely look into it once I can afford it~ I have all these nutes to use now~ I don't want to waste them~ 40g off a coffee container plant sounds fantastic to me! I love the ingenuity~ I'm glad you're here Mayne~
I was thinking about growing 1 plant in a super soil availible locally. It's 30 bucks and should be enough for 1 plant going solo-1g-3g. We could do a plant each as a nice comparison grow for the journal...

Hey Everyone. A bunch of us have been talking about flipping to 12/12 at the same time. So far we have vespertine, JPinkman and myself. LaidBackLeo was going to join in, but had to lead the way and flip early. Hoping he will sneak in some posts on his flip as well.

We welcome any and all of you that may want to participate in some group action with us! :cheer:

So here's my story for this flip. I was waiting for clones to arrive, so threw some Texada x Frisian Dew and a couple mixed crosses I picked up from an ad on local Kijiji. Paid $30 for 32 seeds. Germinated 8, 6 popped, and 5 survived. This is exceptionally good for me, I've been known as a serial seed killer. :thedoubletake:
One of the runts of this group of seedlings volunteered about a week ago to try some bdsm lol. Actually, I read somewhere about electro-cultivation, running a small current through the soil to promote root growth and stimulate the plant. So far have seen noticeably broader fan leafs.
Out of these seedlings, pretty sure two are females,, and no signs of male yet whatsoever. Fingers crossed.
The seedlings ages from popping is 43-48 days. That will make them 45-50 days on flip.

The girls in veg
IMG_237323.JPG

IMG_237122.JPG
You made me spit my tea out when I read serial seed killer!! That is hilarious! I needed that! Thank you!

I was thinking about growing 1 plant in a super soil availible locally. It's 30 bucks and should be enough for 1 plant going solo-1g-3g. We could do a plant each as a nice comparison grow for the journal...
I Like that idea~ I'll check the farm store & see if there's anything comparable. I was excited they had the whole fox farms line up so I looked no further~

Ugh!!! I sooooo wish my clones were ready!!! This will be fun!!! Wish I could join! I'll be watching from the side lines sneaking hits from my vape by the minivan like a good soccer mom!
I know. Too fun. I'm on break and about to clean my totally wiped grow bathroom. This is will be fun to watch if you all don't mind..pulling up a seat

Vesp I'll need a couple weeks to have cash for soil, but I do have some clones and 3 c-99 fem seeds. Id love to time it with the perpetual grow. What are you thinking?
I have no idea~ I have some bagseeds left & no cash so a couple weeks may be doable~ I'll try my hardest to get it together.

Oh wait~ I don't have a separate veg area yet... maybe I could use my cfls... let me think about this Jesse! I have plenty of basement space but no extra anything else~ lmao~ always three steps ahead of myself! Lol

Oh wait~ I don't have a separate veg area yet... maybe I could use my cfls... let me think about this Jesse! I have plenty of basement space but no extra anything else~ lmao~ always three steps ahead of myself! Lol
That's what I'm doing with my clones, i just tossed up some cfls i had laying around while my big girls are flowering, the clone is loving it though!

Lets all focus on getting a bag of super soil. Then when we all have that, move on to seeds, then space and light. It dosent really matter when we do it, it's doing it together that makes it cool. To all drop on the same day would be awesome. I'll get my soil when I can and then wait as long as it takes until everyone is ready. Cool?
Are there any brands of super soil you would suggest? I'm not sure my grow shop seeks any although there's a lot of great Michigan medical marijuana company's that sell supposed super soil, hmmm I'll have to check into that. Just to clarify with super soil you don't need nutes right?

Lets all focus on getting a bag of super soil. Then when we all have that, move on to seeds, then space and light. It dosent really matter when we do it, it's doing it together that makes it cool. To all drop on the same day would be awesome. I'll get my soil when I can and then wait as long as it takes until everyone is ready. Cool?
Sounds good to me Jesse! I'm actually going to the farm store later today~ I'll let you know what I come up with!

After a lot of wrestling about whether to continue here because my homies are gone, I think I'll try to keep it up because there are a lot of people here that don't make it over to my journal and I want to continue to learn from as many people as possible~ so please let's just keep growing & sharing the Love & knowledge~

Tonight will be the first official 12/12 cycle for my babies~ my lovely jungle closet!
420-magazine-mobile1530499137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom