Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

VE8B2241.jpg

What you got growing at the moment Snarly? Don't see anyone on here much anymore :( hope all is good with you and your grow thanks for always checking out my ladies ..

Hi Megsy. I've been busy with work, so haven't been posting as often as I used to, and then mostly only to my Cdn Clones journal.
At the moment, I have 2 CBD strains (Bubba Erkle Cookies and Cannatonic Blackberry) ready to chop in 2 to 3 weeks, with some Ghost Train Haze and Critical Mass a couple weeks behind them.
And Ghost train and Critical Mass in the veg tent ready to flip whenever I have room in the flower tent ;)
And also 2 God's Green Crack seedlings in veg, 18 days old and topped.

It's CDN Thanksgiving long weekend, so Happy Thanksgiving my friends :)

Veg tent
DSCF67992.JPG

God's Green Crack, 18 days
DSCF68001.JPG

Hi Megsy. I've been busy with work, so haven't been posting as often as I used to, and then mostly only to my Cdn Clones journal.
At the moment, I have 2 CBD strains (Bubba Erkle Cookies and Cannatonic Blackberry) ready to chop in 2 to 3 weeks, with some Ghost Train Haze and Critical Mass a couple weeks behind them.
And Ghost train and Critical Mass in the veg tent ready to flip whenever I have room in the flower tent ;)
And also 2 God's Green Crack seedlings in veg, 18 days old and topped.

It's CDN Thanksgiving long weekend, so Happy Thanksgiving my friends :)

Veg tent
DSCF67992.JPG

God's Green Crack, 18 days
DSCF68001.JPG

Wow you got a lot going on that's great and they all seem to be doing wonderful. It was nice hearing from you and Happy Thanksgiving to you !!!

Here is a couple pics of the girls from the other day today is day 18 or 19 of flower and they doing good the 4 ladies in big tent which is two pineapple and two Bianca ... the other tent which I switched too because of space has a Bianca in it and she is doing well but flowering a lot slower then others because of the stupid light I bought it's not powerful enough . Anyways good to hear from ya !

420-magazine-mobile585388638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515400426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1240254358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000589184.jpg

Wow you got a lot going on that's great and they all seem to be doing wonderful. It was nice hearing from you and Happy Thanksgiving to you !!!

Here is a couple pics of the girls from the other day today is day 18 or 19 of flower and they doing good the 4 ladies in big tent which is two pineapple and two Bianca ... the other tent which I switched too because of space has a Bianca in it and she is doing well but flowering a lot slower then others because of the stupid light I bought it's not powerful enough . Anyways good to hear from ya !
Always good to hear from you too :)
Wow those ladies look tall! :thedoubletake:
Are you going to add another light to the other tent?
:peacetwo:

Always good to hear from you too :)
Wow those ladies look tall! :thedoubletake:
Are you going to add another light to the other tent?
:peacetwo:

I'm not sure I can but we are thinking about it I have one in the big tent that is kinda like her I and I have been swapping them one week in big tent then the other my Bianca's in big tent may be done before pineapples so then I can move her back in big tent. I think the issue is there is not enough red lights in the small tent cause my big tent is doing amazing and yes they taller this time I vegged only five weeks last time cause I am new lol so this time I did extra training and vegged 8 weeks and they are very much bigger then my last grow lol

Good day friends. It's been a while since I posted, so here is a little update. I have two God's Green Crack seedlings that are now 31 days old. They have the veg tent to themselves for the time being, until I decide which clones I want to order.
The flower tent is a jungle, but in a few weeks should become manageable again :)

Life has been getting n the way of posting on the forum, and as much as I miss having the time to spend here, all is very good ;)

God's Green Crack, 31 days from popping ;)
DSCF68152.JPG

Good evening friends need some advice have one plant out of five that has a tiny bit of browning on three small tops on the sugar leaves here is a couple pics this is my second grow and didn’t have these issues and all my other girls and this one looks great except for this issue helpppp lol

Looking good pretty much

How have you got your nutes dialled?
pH & EC?

I'm thinking maybe the nutes are slightly too much? Tipping like that can happen when nute strength is a bit much

Mine have tipped a little recently so I've dropped ec down from 2.1 to 2.0

Looking good pretty much

How have you got your nutes dialled?
pH & EC?

I'm thinking maybe the nutes are slightly too much? Tipping like that can happen when nute strength is a bit much

Mine have tipped a little recently so I've dropped ec down from 2.1 to 2.0

I watered few days ago and gave I think too much tiger bloom with calmag that's only thing I can think of because all my other girls don't have any issues like this. Ph is usually always 6.5 to 6.7 is that too high ? It's only on three tops of one plant so that's why I don't understand I feed them all the same . But other then the couple leaves she is green and bud looks very healthy sticky and smells amazing .

I watered few days ago and gave I think too much tiger bloom with calmag that’s only thing I can think of because all my other girls don’t have any issues like this. Ph is usually always 6.5 to 6.7 is that too high ? It’s only on three tops of one plant so that’s why I don’t understand I feed them all the same . But other then the couple leaves she is green and bud looks very healthy sticky and smells amazing .

What medium r u growing in?

Coco/hydro ph 6.0

Soil ph 6.5

Approximately

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom