Grow 1 - CFL Closet - THC Bomb - Sensi Kush

Re: Grow 1: CFL closet THC Bomb/Sensi Kush started 10/22

One other thing, are some of those babies still sharing a pot? If so you need to get them out of the same contaner, or the roots will get tangled, and plants will die for sure, one plant will choke the others out. Cannabis plants can quickly fill a container with roots, and each plant should have it's own pot.

I'm subbed, yeah I've had seedlings die from hot soil, once they make it out of the seedling stage, it's harder to kill a plant. I'll be here if you have any more questions, and I hope they turn around. As for when you should water, you can stick your finger in the soil to determine if it's dry, or you can lift the pots when dry, then lift them right after you water, and the weight should help you with when to water.
I would have to agree with this. Straight manure is a little strong for seedlings and starters. It is something you want to use as an additive. Or let it compost with a lot of perlite in it for about a month. Hope all works out!! Happy growing

Where did you get the idea they were in straight manure? The compost isn't straight horse manure. It's a mix of composted manure, wood ash, urea, plant materials etc. my mother composts and uses it in her nursery and garden. Also it has been an ongoing compost for years, additionally the one with the twisting leaves exhibited those signs days before being put into the compost. The Sensi Kush also has started very dark, the THC bombs are a nice shade of green.

I mis read your first post. Did not remember the finished part. My apologies good sir.

looks like some mutants just keep giving them water they should star to grow more normal

11-11 Monday update 6 plants still looking pretty good, 4 showing signs of struggling still. 1 had little yellow cotelydon that stayed yellow and died off, however that seedling is still alive and making new growth, albeit slowly. 3 are looking more or less like the one in the includes photos. Happy viewing

Evil CsD

image5274.jpg
image5273.jpg
image5272.jpg
image5271.jpg
image5270.jpg
image5269.jpg
image5268.jpg

subscribed. I would transplant your seedlings to their own individual pots. when 2 or more plants are grown in the same container you give each less room for root growth and plant development and each half the amount of light, one will grow dominant and overshadow the others, If one plant has an issue it can not be treated individually. I transplant from 5 inch pots to 1 gallon pots to 5 gallon pots, each plant I flower gets its own 5 gallon pot. the volume of soil given to cannabis plants directly correlates into potential yield.

There were a couple reasons I chose to go with 3 plants per 15 gallon pot. First availability of supplies and budget, also there undoubtedly could be a male or 3 in this group, and lastly because I decided to grow 12/12 from seed. I'm reserved to let them stay as is, though for future grows I will definitely have my 100% females in their own potter. Also I do plan on using LST techniques to maximize light penetration, but again going 12/12 from seed in 15 gallon pots, I can't see the above ground or below ground structures getting large enough to cause issue for the other plants. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it, and if my thinking is flawed here feel free to respond as such, I don't know everything, or even as much as I think I do. ;)

I would honestly try not to have 2 plants in one pot. Not a bad idea, especially when it comes to waiting to find out who is male and who is female, but remember these plants are weeds. They are going to try and dominate what ever they are in. And as for the plants not taking up the whole pot, i would think twice. There have been studies that show that roots grow more when there is more dark time. So if you have a plant that the upper part of the plant is the same size of the pot, you can almost bet that the roots are the same size as the top. Now if you did 24/0 you might be okay with sharing a large pot because the roots would not be as dense as a photopiered with darkness in it. Hope this helps!!! keep up the good work man!!!

That's great info, thanks. Going forward I certainly intend to separate. My situation at this point dictates my course of action.
Understandable. You should be ok. Just don't let them get to big lol!!

I never tried cloning- I'm a seed person -always like trying new strains.
How are the droopy ones doing today?

11/17 Time for that weekly update, like I said I'm excited to get this one posted as the seedlings have really started to show some nice growth, noticeable from day to day! I'm posting pics of 3 of the 4 15 gallon pots instead of each seedling individually. The one I didn't photograph has the 2 seedlings that are having the troubles. You can see a representation of that problem in the first pic. Without further ado i present pictures of cannabis.

Thc Bombs
image5461.jpg

Sensi Kush
image5458.jpg

Sensi Kush
image5462.jpg

Back
Top Bottom