Grow Bro's Grows!

Those colas look great, BUT i enjoyed the 2 ninja growers' outfits even more! The one where he's half hiding behind the cola...i have the exact same pic of myself peeking out behind some cosmos flowers, hilarious! thanks, you made my day
Cool thanks Merryanna!!
If u wana go undiscovered you need to be a ninja!!??
Lol!! Alot of fun was had and a few to many beers!!
Happy harvesting.. .

A little peek in the tent tonight..
420-magazine-mobile1861169530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102576664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1577116412.jpg

The tangerine auto almost ready to be chopped.
420-magazine-mobile194730342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304365595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1923499693.jpg

And the amnesia also soon to be harvested..
Cant wait..

Today i sorted out my outdoor grow area for summer!! Filled the grow area with the best compost and soil and amendments that i could get my hands on at the moment!!
420-magazine-mobile525393521.jpg
the surrounding area still needs to be filled in.
420-magazine-mobile463715728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2129442866.jpg
cant wait to get this show on the road .

So tonight i put a few seeds into water to germinate.
2 blue berry x sheva skunk and 1 gold kush or skunk auto.
When i popped the 2 blue berry x sheva skunk into water the 1 sank to the bottom straight away??
Does that mean its useless?
Will see if a root pops out in a few days!!
420-magazine-mobile1277192573.jpg

Holding thumbs they all germinate.

Fingers x'ed, bud. I soak mine in a lukewarm, weak epsom salt solution. I'm reading up on Korean Natural Farming, and the author (dr. Cho) of the article mentioned something about soaking seeds overnight in a bit of kimchi juice. (Kimhci is a fermented mix of veg, very good for intestinal health, traditional Korean meal relish). Apparently, if you soak even old seeds in it, they perk right up &germinate strongly. Haven't tried it, kimchi has made me sick every time i've eaten it, but it's full of healthy bacteria that nourish the seed.
Anyway, grow area's looking up! I've been up in the trees all day, pruning for optimal light during summer. Boy, this prep is hard work.

So yesterday we started to harvest my friend's grow!!
We cut off the main colas as the plants were never topped so ended up with masive colas. The plants are up to and some bigger than 6 ft. We left the lower buds to mature a bit more as the where far from light.
420-magazine-mobile1127755611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446440254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051103645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612950626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379708720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044447875.jpg

Man we were sticky after walking around in there.
Did u cut the top of the plant , and leave the rest to finish flower?

Fingers x'ed, bud. I soak mine in a lukewarm, weak epsom salt solution. I'm reading up on Korean Natural Farming, and the author (dr. Cho) of the article mentioned something about soaking seeds overnight in a bit of kimchi juice. (Kimhci is a fermented mix of veg, very good for intestinal health, traditional Korean meal relish). Apparently, if you soak even old seeds in it, they perk right up &germinate strongly. Haven't tried it, kimchi has made me sick every time i've eaten it, but it's full of healthy bacteria that nourish the seed.
Anyway, grow area's looking up! I've been up in the trees all day, pruning for optimal light during summer. Boy, this prep is hard work.
Time will tell i guess.
Just hope that they all germinate for me. Never had a seed not germinate for me.

Did u cut the top of the plant , and leave the rest to finish flower?
Yes. Been indoors and so many plants so close to each other that we had to. Main colas been sucking up the light big time. Smaller buds a bit behind.

Too many bears is evident by your friend's beer belly :rofl: LoL love the photos bru, those buds are huge. How much power does he run there
Ahooi Pat.
His running a 1000w HPS and 630w double ended CMH.
The bottom line is the more u put in the more you can get out!!
Seen that now.
Plane and simple!!
Im using 400w HPS for flower in tent now. Buds looking alot better.
I had a really shitty Led i guess.
Good growing to u all.

Ahooi Pat.
His running a 1000w HPS and 630w double ended CMH.
The bottom line is the more u put in the more you can get out!!
Seen that now.
Plane and simple!!
Im using 400w HPS for flower in tent now. Buds looking alot better.
I had a really shitty Led i guess.
Good growing to u all.
Jirre is he running that from one breaker or what is the limit of that for him? I might do a nice surprise to my next setup but need to get the cash first and make sure my electricity can handle 1200-1300w on one plug

Jirre is he running that from one breaker or what is the limit of that for him? I might do a nice surprise to my next setup but need to get the cash first and make sure my electricity can handle 1200-1300w on one plug
Not sure how he has it connected up. The new CMH lights are very efficient compared to Hps. All i know is eksdom must love him.

Not sure how he has it connected up. The new CMH lights are very efficient compared to Hps. All i know is eksdom must love him.
They are poes dom :rofl: but tbh they take us for a ride anyway. Our electricity is super expensive compared to some other parts of the world. Could you ask him for me please when you see him again?

Yes. Been indoors and so many plants so close to each other that we had to. Main colas been sucking up the light big time. Smaller buds a bit behind.
I have roughly 6ft plant and the top is almost done .
420-magazine-mobile1344804442.jpg
I was wanting to do this, do I just snip with scissors ? This is my first grow .
Thanks bro

Just cut it off below the heads that are ready and leave the rest. No harm was done. The stress probably makes for more resin production!
Good luck.
Next time trim her when a few weeks old.

A lot of work ahead today.
Just heard yesterday im back off to sea tomorrow again.
So going to be harvesting and juggling plants around today to make life easier for the Mrs.....
Updates later.
Great day to you all.

Watsup Grow Bro.. Its been awhile !
Things looking great man :thumb: if you dont mid posting a couple of pics on your autos that would be lovely ? when did you start them again .. Dont think my girls were too far behind yours

This is 1 of my Mambas
420-magazine-mobile226215273.jpg

Ahooi LionFromzion how u?
Im about to harvest them today or tonight.
Will send pics. Just the mambas not done. They need 80 days. Few more days for them still.
My friend also grow that "brand" of autos and they went longer than what they say!! Using 40x loop can see amber tricombs. Not on mamba though. The tangerine i started on 9 june

Sorry for the late reply bud .. Hope the harvest went well and the ocean isnt beating you around too much at the moment haha !
Im always good man , babies going great my side :)

Back
Top Bottom