Grow From Durban With No Durban Poison

PhatMatt421

Yo, posted on here a while ago but with problems not a journal. I'm currently doing my very first deep water culture grow! And with my new set up(tent 1.5x1.5x2, 1200w COB light)

I'm currently growing Berry Ryder and Quick One. Busy setting up another deep water culture system because I took advantage of Dutch Passion recent White Widow promotion. Seeds are busy germinating now and I'm waiting for a new pH metre because mine went for a swim and just reads 8.8.8 haha.

420-magazine-mobile1175704968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile967278606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1556814044.jpg

I am not in or from Durban, but I am growing some ZA Durban Poison from seed this year outdoors. Well, germinated and growing indoors under lights until the weather here improves. Then they will be moved out to my greenhouses. I rate Durban Poison as my #3 or #4 all time best high. I love that stuff. Its like coffee and MJ rolled into one.

It's almost impossible to find in Durban haha. Unless you order seeds and grow it yourself. But it is a great strain. I think I'm going to get some of Dutch passions auto Durban poison seeds pretty soon

420-magazine-mobile198330467.jpg

Added another 1200w COB light. Currently sitting at 2400w COB or actual draw of 500w.

420-magazine-mobile684353757.jpg

Plants seem to be responding well, moved all my seedlings into the tent as well and germinated 2 auto glueberry OG and 4 auto white widow. I have a 2 plant 45l Dwc system(like the one in the photo) not sure what to put into it and what to grow in Coco/perlite

My Durban Poison gal is already blooming in July! This is one wacky land race. GH growing. My other plants are not blooming yet, or even thinking about blooming.

Durban_bloom_CU.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom