Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

About 4 days into my flush. Plan on doing it for another week. As you guys can see I took one plant out early. I flushed her about a week ago bc she was just not producing anything. I figured it would be a greater value to remove her early so I could drop my light over the remaining 4 plants. So she is in the closet on the second day of dark oozing resin. Lol. Hers is some pics guys. Let me know what ya think.
9f7b1571947b272752e1a30f7679ecec.jpg
9bab33f1202f05856d30ab25cfb750fd.jpg
a36c966df216624c9dff28845605d8c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Is there any way you could just start cowering those girls in that tent because in my opinion your other girls still have a good 2 weeks or so.

My one Durban relief went 63 days and the other went 70 and I feel my one that went 70 days could have gone a extra few days

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there any way you could just start cowering those girls in that tent because in my opinion your other girls still have a good 2 weeks or so.

My one Durban relief went 63 days and the other went 70 and I feel my one that went 70 days could have gone a extra few days

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wanted to let them go until the end of next week today is day 60 for all of them. I mean I guess I could try trimming back some of the clones and rig something to get the light up a few extra inches and just watch them over the next few days it's just a pain in the ass juggling the RH in both tents in the same room. I need to separate them and get my veg tent out of my space I just have no where to put it rite now. Ugh.

I wanted to let them go until the end of next week today is day 60 for all of them. I mean I guess I could try trimming back some of the clones and rig something to get the light up a few extra inches and just watch them over the next few days it's just a pain in the ass juggling the RH in both tents in the same room. I need to separate them and get my veg tent out of my space I just have no where to put it rite now. Ugh.

Yea I have everything of mine going in one room as well, but here in CO the air is quite dry so it's good for flowering but the veg tent doesn't get the humidity it needs. So I totally understand the frustration.

But hmm if it's day 60 id go the full 70 days at least but that's my personal opinion.

One other thing, the trichomes you want to be looking at are the ones on the actual flowers. Not the sugar leaves or anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea I have everything of mine going in one room as well, but here in CO the air is quite dry so it's good for flowering but the veg tent doesn't get the humidity it needs. So I totally understand the frustration.

But hmm if it's day 60 id go the full 70 days at least but that's my personal opinion.

One other thing, the trichomes you want to be looking at are the ones on the actual flowers. Not the sugar leaves or anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks brother! That's the plan. I'm going to let them go as long as I can to get them closer to 70. I got the light up in the veg tent so I will let them go as long as the clones aren't burning.

Thanks brother! That's the plan. I'm going to let them go as long as I can to get them closer to 70. I got the light up in the veg tent so I will let them go as long as the clones aren't burning.

Got the light in my veg tent back up to 2ft of spacing between canopy and light. They were at around 13-15 inches when they started to spot. Luckily I got it in time it was only one or two of the biggest oldest leaves (I'll keep an eye on them over the next few days). So figure I gained around 4 inches of growth conservatively. Just can't get it any higher so if they start to burn I'll have to make the switch. We'll see. I'm still in there for now!

Glad you decided to hold off, she looks impeccable Zee. :bravo: and those clones are just itching to get to the flowering tent. Keep up the super sick work, and as per usual...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. This is my first post in 3 days... Outside my journal, you got me hooked buddy. Can't wait for the harvest.

Glad you decided to hold off, she looks impeccable Zee. :bravo: and those clones are just itching to get to the flowering tent. Keep up the super sick work, and as per usual...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. This is my first post in 3 days... Outside my journal, you got me hooked buddy. Can't wait for the harvest.

Thanks man! I can't wait to see how the clones come out they've been in veg since like august and I haven't topped them or done much of anything besides let them grow. We will see how they look come the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom