Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

Love the pictures from your new toy :bravo: Now you can check the trics :

Here you go !!

when-to-harvest-chart2.jpg

How high of Rh are we talking about? Is it just during lights out or during the day too? If it's that bad a dehumidifier may be your only solution. More air rejuvenation(intake) in the tent will help push out the moist hot air. Is the ambient Rh around you very high (outside/in the house) if so then a dehumidifier is your answer. If it's because of the plants in the tent, more air exchange will help reduce Humidity.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps... Great pics :thumb:

How high of Rh are we talking about? Is it just during lights out or during the day too? If it's that bad a dehumidifier may be your only solution. More air rejuvenation(intake) in the tent will help push out the moist hot air. Is the ambient Rh around you very high (outside/in the house) if so then a dehumidifier is your answer. If it's because of the plants in the tent, more air exchange will help reduce Humidity.

I agree with Sindrajsed

Yea I live in humid client I guess you could say. During the day lights on it's about 68% and outside its 63% today. At night it will go down into mid 50%s in the tent tho. Think I'll be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

which usb scope did ya get

Sent from my VS987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not to sure. Nothing expensive. I found it on amazon for like 23 bucks. Super easy just plugs into the USB on my laptop. Has a button rite on it to snap the picture. Not the easiest to use but it is getting the job done for a lot less money then the some of the other ones.
a27e662fea03ce54798efaba595c1723.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom