Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Hey there Mrs.
You are right....that girl has issues.....good eye Mrs.
I need to know a few things before i can give help ok!
What is the grow medium...and what has been the water /feed schedule.
Something is a lil 'off'....but not too bad yet!
Looks a bit like overwatering.Can you see what the roots look like Mrs.?
Thanks Dug so I’m trying to keep track in my mind bc I’ve been sick with the flu and didn’t take notes. It was 2 days ago I added neuts, it was micro, grow, bloom, CaMg, I have to see what the others were. Mb Hydroguard. Ppm was over 800 so I added water (just up to 1 inch under the net pot) then ppm went down to 690).

Hey there Mrs.
You are right....that girl has issues.....good eye Mrs.
I need to know a few things before i can give help ok!
What is the grow medium...and what has been the water /feed schedule.
Something is a lil 'off'....but not too bad yet!
Looks a bit like overwatering.Can you see what the roots look like Mrs.?
Hydroguard and Z7 parts 1 & 2.

Get the meter. Lol get the meter! Lol I repeat. Get the meter!

Having a piece of mind and being able to eliminate ph from any issues forming is like having a little helper in the room. Most issues arise from incorrect ph or ph fluctuation and ph perfect nutes are not always ph perfect. It just means they are less likely to fluctuate. Get a meter you may have to adjust by just a few drops here and there but it will be well worth it to keep it exactly where you want it or just to know that it’s already where you need it. At the moment we believe the ph to be okay. But we don’t really know. Looks like it’s going through some advanced stages of growth though. I see lots of bright green unless that’s the issue arising. But it could also be putting out new growth like crazy.
I can’t quite tell if it’s yellowing or bright green and new. Kind of looks like center yellowing is starting like penny said that can be early zinc stages or possibly an iron deficiency starting. Maybe even sulfur issues. As funny as that sounds. It’s definitely early stages though. In a couple more days I think you’ll have a better idea of what the diagnosis could be.

Broke out the old dinosaur ph meter to calibrate and it’s jumping all over the place. Gonna need a new one, probably because it wasn’t stored properly and we haven’t used it in a few grows now.

Yeah if they dry out once they have been in use they get wanky on you. Curious as to how you diagnose this as I have switched nutes over to AN coco for these next small grow.

Get the meter. Lol get the meter! Lol I repeat. Get the meter!

Having a piece of mind and being able to eliminate ph from any issues forming is like having a little helper in the room. Most issues arise from incorrect ph or ph fluctuation and ph perfect nutes are not always ph perfect. It just means they are less likely to fluctuate. Get a meter you may have to adjust by just a few drops here and there but it will be well worth it to keep it exactly where you want it or just to know that it’s already where you need it. At the moment we believe the ph to be okay. But we don’t really know. Looks like it’s going through some advanced stages of growth though. I see lots of bright green unless that’s the issue arising. But it could also be putting out new growth like crazy.
I can’t quite tell if it’s yellowing or bright green and new. Kind of looks like center yellowing is starting like penny said that can be early zinc stages or possibly an iron deficiency starting. Maybe even sulfur issues. As funny as that sounds. It’s definitely early stages though. In a couple more days I think you’ll have a better idea of what the diagnosis could be.
Dude I totally agree! Idc what the bottle says I think it best to check anyway. I’m going to order another one tonight.
Ps. Check for update soon!

Hey guys! So I’m feeling loads better and will do a proper update tonight. GK is looking amazing. Need to start training and trimming a bit.
Ps. Is it just me or are these neuts so popular based on their cool packaging? I feel like whoever designed these bottles walked into a tattoo shop and was like, “these look cool” lol
What neuts do y’all use? I wanna try something new on my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom