Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

I want to make oil with this strain! She looks beautiful. <3 her
So far the test buds I've tried on two of the three are fantastic expectations are high for these babies

Figured I'd drop in a Purple ACDC here for show and tell

Wow shes a beauty! Those beans are from the same stock we have, so hopefully ours comes out looking like that one!

Have a very Purple day Mr and Mrs G
My little Nukehead has turned very purple the last couple weeks. Did your guys have a full pinesol smell? I remember you said fruity smell, so far this is straight pine, no fruit.
Definitely a pinesol smell, it was like spicy lemon fruit and yes she went full on purple on the leaves and some labender to the calyx’s. The next generation NukeHeads should be consistently purple, so is the hope/plan and their NukeDaddy strain is looking super fat and purple too! Also heard through the nukevine that an auto version may be in the works for next year

My little Nukehead has turned very purple the last couple weeks. Did your guys have a full pinesol smell? I remember you said fruity smell, so far this is straight pine, no fruit.
Damn Doob that’s PURPLE :p is it Nukehead or Nukedaddy? Nukedaddy is gdp x nukehead which should have more purple. Our Nukehead had a hint of purple but the leaves were very dark. Spicy lemon fruit smell as @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen mentioned above for sure.

Damn Doob that’s PURPLE :p is it Nukehead or Nukedaddy? Nukedaddy is gdp x nukehead which should have more purple. Our Nukehead had a hint of purple but the leaves were very dark. Spicy lemon fruit smell as @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen mentioned above for sure.
That’s the regular Nukehead. It’s been getting down to the high 50s at night which brought out the purple. This is just pinesol, but the smell has evolved a bit, it might go more fruity as it matures.

Awesome Doob, we allowed cooler night temps as well and brought out the purple hues. The leaves looked almost black up close with green in the veins. She had green blood with a suntan lol. How’s everyone doing!? Time to get moving on the new grow space! 6” fan is in! Flex duct is in! We received our air stones, fan speed controller, air lines, just waiting on the carbon filter and the veg tent coming later today. Gomi purples are a possibility for the near future, and Mrs G and I ordered some blueberry regs and some Durban poison fems from @CropKingSeeds thanks CKS! We didn’t even have to contact cks first they told us right away how to claim our prize for POTM. Excellent example of a good 420 Magazine Sponsor if you ask me! Looking forward to making some canna caps with our new MB2 magic butter machine! Lots going on, gonna get moving on this journal now guys come on in and shoot the shit with us! We will be building a QB 120 array of four boards in Series in one driver with a pot (dimmer) and we decided to add a Drok multimeter to monitor the wattage and voltage. Gotta get going on the aluminum frame. Lots happening so stay tuned all!

Looking awesome! I just put my order in with CKS and ordered some Reg. blueberry and Fem. Crown Royal.
We got Blueberry and Durban Poison from CKS just waiting for their arrival.
Was really looking forward to some Pineapple Chunk & Triple Cheese from @Gorilla Seeds too Barney’s Farm :my super sad face:

We got Blueberry and Durban Poison from CKS just waiting for their arrival.
Was really looking forward to some Pineapple Chunk & Triple Cheese from @Gorilla Seeds too Barney’s Farm :my super sad face:
We got the Blueberry from CKS...hope its a good one. Will have to see how your Durban Poison turns out. I ran it from Dutch Passion. Next one I will run will be from Cannabiogen/Ace. Need to find a good Durban male. Also tell Growchy to check his text.

Back
Top Bottom