Growing Hermie

She seem to have stopped growing, I hope she's not making seeds.

20220427_084038.jpg

20220427_084054.jpg

20220427_084100.jpg
Hey Chris :ciao:
Any of your neighbors grow?
Is there a male around?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey Bill, no the pollen is from her herme-ing. She split where I had topped her and one branch broke almost completely off, I taped her back together and that one branch kept growing just a lot slower than the rest. It's also more yellow than the other branches and the buds are smaller. I knew it was growing male flowers and I picked off some,but I wanted some female pollen so I let a few go till they started dropping pollen. I did get a good amount of female pollen. My son gave me a seed he got out of some tangerine haze, that will be my next grow and I can pollenat that plant with my female pollen, I think the plant I got it from was second generation sour diesel. if it works I should get some good seeds.

Hey Bill, no the pollen is from her herme-ing. She split where I had topped her and one branch broke almost completely off, I taped her back together and that one branch kept growing just a lot slower than the rest. It's also more yellow than the other branches and the buds are smaller. I knew it was growing male flowers and I picked off some,but I wanted some female pollen so I let a few go till they started dropping pollen. I did get a good amount of female pollen. My son gave me a seed he got out of some tangerine haze, that will be my next grow and I can pollenat that plant with my female pollen, I think the plant I got it from was second generation sour diesel. if it works I should get some good seeds.
Ok I understand.
Thanks. :thumb:
That's great make sure you keep that somewhere safe. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks bill, I've dealt with pollen in the past and I know it can be very unstable. I had 1 vial get moldy on me. so I have this batch in a open container in my kitchen cabinet.

I'm trying to be disciplined an not cut off all her yellow leaves.
Don't touch them. :rofl:
Good morning hope you are well my friend.
Just keep feeding her and leave your scissors in your pocket.
They still have value.
And removing them causes any potential issues to travel.
Causing adjacent leaves to get the same issues.
Keep her well fed and any fade will be normal.
Getting there , pistols are turning red.:thumb: and the stacking is turning into swelling.
They just keep getting better. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Don't touch them. :rofl:
Good morning hope you are well my friend.
Just keep feeding her and leave your scissors in your pocket.
They still have value.
And removing them causes any potential issues to travel.
Causing adjacent leaves to get the same issues.
Keep her well fed and any fade will be normal.
Getting there , pistols are turning red.:thumb: and the stacking is turning into swelling.
They just keep getting better. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill, I'm doing good and over coming OCD scissors habit

She's losing her smell, a week ago I could smell her the moment I opened the door to the hallway leading to my apt. Now i don't smell her until I'm in the apt. the smell not as pungent it's much sweeter

20220502_061534.jpg

20220501_090147.jpg

20220502_061715.jpg

20220502_061751.jpg

She's losing her smell, a week ago I could smell her the moment I opened the door to the hallway leading to my apt. Now i don't smell her until I'm in the apt. the smell not as pungent it's much sweeter

20220502_061534.jpg

20220501_090147.jpg

20220502_061715.jpg

20220502_061751.jpg
Nose blind I think they call it.
Don't worry.
You are just becoming acclimated to the smell so you don't notice it as much.
Bring over a buddy who hasn't smelt it yet see what he says.:drool:
Everything is looking great don't panic. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Was checking tricoms an I'm seeing a few amber ones. I have lost track of time, thank budah for this journal. I looked back an realized she into her 7th week flowering. probably 1or2 weeks left. She's feeling light but I'm gonna let her go until tomorrow to get fed. got to get my butt in gear for the next grow

Was checking tricoms an I'm seeing a few amber ones. I have lost track of time, thank budah for this journal. I looked back an realized she into her 7th week flowering. probably 1or2 weeks left. She's feeling light but I'm gonna let her go until tomorrow to get fed. got to get my butt in gear for the next grow
I'd be surprised if she finishes in 8 weeks.
Be prepared for overtime. :thumb:

Bill

You're spot on Bill, it usually takes at least 9 weeks flower. Just not sure she'll last that long. She's looking a bit tattered this morning, I may have pushed her a bit too far in-between watering. The bigger leaves look like crapp, but the buds still look good.

20220502_172318.jpg

20220503_060145.jpg

20220503_060154.jpg

You're spot on Bill, it usually takes at least 9 weeks flower. Just not sure she'll last that long. She's looking a bit tattered this morning, I may have pushed her a bit too far in-between watering. The bigger leaves look like crapp, but the buds still look good.

20220502_172318.jpg

20220503_060145.jpg

20220503_060154.jpg
She is absolutely stunning Plant of the Month. :thumb:
Has she stopped drinking, she will stop uptaking when she is finished.
In the meantime just keep feeding her till she tells you she is done.

Bill

first thing this morning i watered an fed her just the organic newts. After spending all morning at Dr. appointments when I opened the door to the hallway to my apt her smell almost knocked me over. So I'm assuming she's still drinking

Back
Top Bottom