WeedHunter420

420 Member
Hi my name is Hunter(Im a cis-female)
and I’ve been growing weed for a couple years now with my boyfriend
We live in Canada so our weather is pretty cold for most of the year. It’s already March and it snowed like a week ago😂

We grow inside but do not have a room just for growing, we are currently growing in our bedroom by the windows. We have LED lights and a dehumidifier.
We do want a room just for growing our weed but we do not know how to go about doing that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I’ll be posting the weed we grow along with other things❤️

We live in Canada so our weather is pretty cold for most of the year. It’s already March and it snowed like a week ago😂

We grow inside but do not have a room just for growing, we are currently growing in our bedroom by the windows. We have LED lights and a dehumidifier.
We do want a room just for growing our weed but we do not know how to go about doing that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
I'm in Northern Ontario. :ciao:
Any space can be used to grow.
Small tents and grow cabinets are popular.
Even a closet works.
Let me know if I can help with anything.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @WeedHunter420

As @Bill284 mentioned anywhere will work for a grow area, but I is better if you can find a place that you can close off. So you can control the environment better.

Do you have an extra bedroom or bathroom?
What size LED are you using?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hey weed hunter.... You definitely came to the right place for advice... Tons of happy helping folkz here.:nomo::ciao:

So you have a ton of options as ☝🏼Bill said any space...closet .. tent....make shift grow box with cardboard and reflective lining... It's all about creativity and your desire to have a space.

Below is how I started with a tiny 2 foot circle of cardboard with aluminum foil lining it and weak lights inches from the plants 😂.....I have since moved to a cheap tent 2x4x5 and has done wonders.

Where there is a will there is a way.....good luck :headbanger:

IMG_20210929_154405119.jpg

Hi Hunter,

Welcome to 420 Mag!

I grow inside on my dinging room table, and I grow autoflowers.

What are you growing at your bedroom window? Looking forward to the photographs!

:welcome: to the forum @WeedHunter420 :passitleft: Yep, I too started in a closet, but I came out :rofl: and got a 5x5x7 tent, then I got another 4x4x6.5, was that enough? Hell no :lot-o-toke: so I got another 4x8x6.5 and turned a spare bedroom into my grow room :high-five:...I then cut up the 5x5 to incorporate it into a cover for a 6x3.5x7 veg/clone/baby closet...
My Journey from closet to grow room :slide: started in a closet with a home made CFL hood in '08...immediately got a 1000 watt HID, then a tent, then another 1, and then, and then, and then :rofl::slide:

Back
Top Bottom