Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Well I gotta have more Triple Cheese in my life, and busting out a quick run of Seedsman's Northern Lights Auto before I get to TC is a high probability. No need to just have more seeds in the drawer (there's quite a few others in there too besides those mentioned). I need a bigger space. I heard Canopy Growth is selling one of their 1million sq/ft indoor greenhouses for pennies on the dollar. Wanna go halfsies? Then we could sprout all we wanted.

I read an article about how the big Cannabis companies are in trouble - mainly Canopy and Aurora. Looks like the slug-like pace the government has handled the retail rollout has both companies multi-millions in the hole and headed further down fast!

We should form a 420 company, buy the warehouse on the cheap and produce “craft” cannabis instead of shoveling out mass production for stores that don’t exist! Hipsters love anything with the word “craft” in it! Or local!
Best yet if we use Megacrop we can call it “vegan” and charge twice as much!

I read an article about how the big Cannabis companies are in trouble - mainly Canopy and Aurora. Looks like the slug-like pace the government has handled the retail rollout has both companies multi-millions in the hole and headed further down fast!

We should form a 420 company, buy the warehouse on the cheap and produce “craft” cannabis instead of shoveling out mass production for stores that don’t exist! Hipsters love anything with the word “craft” in it! Or local!

I think you're right!

Canopy shut down 2 of their operations in BC last week. 500 jobs lost.

Aurora is a sinking ship right now too...i think theyll be picked up by a food company...

Edit: better yet open a hydroponic store...they are making bank!

Out of headroom and the plants are too close to the light. Time to reconfigure things.

IMG_20200314_203502.jpg

The Strawberry Cheesecakes

Back Left

Front Left

The Group

Now for a game of Where's Tent Chicken

Everyone got 2 gallons of 5/5/5. Normally I'd go to 6/5/5 but I'm seeing if 6g Mega is even necessary. They look perfect, and if they don't complain, I don't see a need. Verdant, no deficiencies, and no tip burn = leave them the hell alone.

You definitely have that feed absolutely dialed in the plants look so good!
Are you planning on lollipoping them at all now that they have started to bud or would that cause to much stress? Asking because I've got an auto run coming up soon.

Looking fresh in there!

Ahoy Farside,
On my second run in the Faux@ and a cheese is going sour. Right in front of me she goes from beauty to crap. Claw leaves and turning brittle and dying in mass. Seven other cultivars doing great. Looks almost like over watering and plant has a sister cheese in bloom next to her looking like a queen? No clue

Back
Top Bottom