Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

They're growing pretty fast in general it seems, since I'm running them hydro plus critical kush is supposed to be aggressive growth from my understanding. Also the clones started a bit tall which probably influenced it some. As far as the light I've been trying to keep it a bit under 2 ft like 18 inches or so.
Ok yeah they are just growing fast then lol

420-magazine-mobile206891542.jpg

Day 18, take a peek in my grow tent.. .

Looking great! If you got a link to go along with those pictures post it up!

I don't put my link up but click on username and then my posts and my thread is called flowering mother and new Dwc run, feel free to stop on over and check out a bunch of harvest and plant training

Here is how bushy I made 2 critical kush barneys
420-magazine-mobile1760864236.jpg
small one
420-magazine-mobile1482712032.jpg
big one both in 8" net pots and 5 gallon DWC

Thank you :) it's such a night and day difference running coco as a hydro medium instead of a soil medium. Comparing this grow to my last really shows it well .

Oh for sure, I agree. Ive thought of switching to a dwc or coco for just that reason. Do you have to check your ph constantly like dwc's growers do?
What I'm going to say next might make some people cringe but... I don't check my ph growing in soil, ever. I just think that it causes more issues.

Oh for sure, I agree. Ive thought of switching to a dwc or coco for just that reason. Do you have to check your ph constantly like dwc's growers do?
What I'm going to say next might make some people cringe but... I don't check my ph growing in soil, ever. I just think that it causes more issues.

You never have to check run off ph in coco especially if you're running it as hydro but i do ph to 5.9-6.0 every feed but honestly its not bad at all cause once your plants level out their nutrient uptake you can add the same x amount of ph up or down every time until they start feeding more or less. I'd highly suggest at least trying it on one plant your next grow and just see how it compares, i'm pretty sure you'll switch over fully and if you don't like it no loss! :)

You never have to check run off ph in coco especially if you're running it as hydro but i do ph to 5.9-6.0 every feed but honestly its not bad at all cause once your plants level out their nutrient uptake you can add the same x amount of ph up or down every time until they start feeding more or less. I'd highly suggest at least trying it on one plant your next grow and just see how it compares, i'm pretty sure you'll switch over fully and if you don't like it no loss! :)

That doesn't sound difficult at all. I going to spend some time looking into it, see what I'll need to buy. trying it out on one plant next round is a great idea. .
In the mean time I'll pull up a chair to watch how this grow goes for you.

That doesn't sound difficult at all. I going to spend some time looking into it, see what I'll need to buy. trying it out on one plant next round is a great idea. .
In the mean time I'll pull up a chair to watch how this grow goes for you.

I'll be sure to pull up a chair for your next grow and see how you like it. Happy to have you btw, hopefully you'll get to see the perfect sun cob in action this grow *fingers crossed* :volcano-smiley:

I'll be sure to pull up a chair for your next grow and see how you like it. Happy to have you btw, hopefully you'll get to see the perfect sun cob in action this grow *fingers crossed* :volcano-smiley:

That's funny you just said that. There's a member by the name of Jay233 who I confused for you the other day. He just got sponsored with that new cob light.
I definitely look forward to seeing that in your tent. I love the look of it and that you don't need a light rail in order to use it. I've been looking into the timber lights lately so you just might be the deal breaker for my next purchase.

Back
Top Bottom