Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

That's funny you just said that. There's a member by the name of Jay233 who I confused for you the other day. He just got sponsored with that new cob light.
I definitely look forward to seeing that in your tent. I love the look of it and that you don't need a light rail in order to use it. I've been looking into the timber lights lately so you just might be the deal breaker for my next purchase.
Yeah I'm following along with his grow :) I hope (And have faith) that Neil's new light will win both of our hearts, I've been impressed with his lights so far. Now I just need him to stock them back up

Yeah I'm following along with his grow :) I hope (And have faith) that Neil's new light will win both of our hearts, I've been impressed with his lights so far. Now I just need him to stock them back up .

I love the 500! So it can only get better right?..what's the game plan with the light you have now when you upgrade? Are you thinking about adding a veg tent to use it?

I love the 500! So it can only get better right?..what's the game plan with the light you have now when you upgrade? Are you thinking about adding a veg tent to use it?
I mean that's my thinking anyways lol and well end goal is to have 3 tents all with ps cobs eventually but for the near future yes I plan to run an alternating veg and flower tent swapping every two months! But hopefully I'll get the three setup working 5-6 months or so

Im not familiar with whats considered a sun leaf to be honest but it looks like leaves of 5 mostly with leaves of 7 starting to come in

Ok leaves of 7 so far. Lemme know if leaves of 9 show up later. I'm still tracking pheno's.

Sun leaves are the bigger leaves on the plant as shown below.

sun8.jpg

Ok leaves of 7 so far. Lemme know if leaves of 9 show up later. I'm still tracking pheno's.

Sun leaves are the bigger leaves on the plant as shown below.

sun8.jpg
I'll definitely let you know, going to get more pictures up soon. Until then enjoy this shot of some pineapple haze wax I picked up today.
420-magazine-mobile1446136517.jpg

420-magazine-mobile178805715.jpg

Here's a lights off picture, I've been really bad about only taking pictures with lights on. Any who I'm going to be taking out the tower fan and adding in the scrog net and a clip on fan here very soon and then it'll just be another 2-3 weeks till flower, I'm hoping!

420-magazine-mobile178805715.jpg

Here's a lights off picture, I've been really bad about only taking pictures with lights on. Any who I'm going to be taking out the tower fan and adding in the scrog net and a clip on fan here very soon and then it'll just be another 2-3 weeks till flower, I'm hoping!

Be careful with clip on fans if you have negative pressure Bc IT WILL FALL and mine fell on top of my ladies breaking 3 of them dam monkey fan

Be careful with clip on fans if you have negative pressure Bc IT WILL FALL and mine fell on top of my ladies breaking 3 of them dam monkey fan
Thanks for the heads up!! I'll be sure to secure it with more than just the clip then, did your ladies recover okay?

Thanks for the heads up!! I'll be sure to secure it with more than just the clip then, did your ladies recover okay?
So far yes all in transition tho so I am positive it impacted there stretch, 2 WW 2 weeks from flip and BAM monkey fan on one and other cord took her out but she was a Co2 fan, so pointing up hanging high because Co2 is heavier so I had another fan blowing it across the top of that fan, both fell this is last night
420-magazine-mobile1255532236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1147120247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857402681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1013285043.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590608520.jpg
love the last pic, black and white to see resin

How can you tell? Is there a height you would recommend?

Your intermodal space is a bit big. More light, they get smaller, not enough light they get larger.

Recommend a height? Hard to do. I do it by lowering the light till I see light stress then back em off a few inches. I also now use a light meter so I don't have to stress em out.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom