Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

I would think the best those could do is a vaguely to inaccurate reading since smartphones have a fairly basic light sensor that isn't meant for that type of thing, maybe I'm just skeptical but that's my opinion on those apps. I appreciate the heads up anyways tho!

True. Likely not accurate.

- But -

Even though its not giving you an accurate LUX reading, Things like that are great for plant placement under the light. Since it gives you some kinda scale of light intensity you can map the foot print of your light for far better plant placement. You can find the bright spots and dim spots and move the plants accordingly. And things like this you cant see with your eye.

So yes not accurate but still very handy if you don't have a light meter. Consider it. Its still a valuable tool. Try it :)

Cheers

True. Likely not accurate.

- But -

Even though its not giving you an accurate LUX reading, Things like that are great for plant placement under the light. Since it gives you some kinda scale of light intensity you can map the foot print of your light for far better plant placement. You can find the bright spots and dim spots and move the plants accordingly. And things like this you cant see with your eye.

So yes not accurate but still very handy if you don't have a light meter. Consider it. Its still a valuable tool. Try it :)

Cheers
That's very true, I hadn't thought of it that way. I'll give it a whirl and see if it helps me any.

420-magazine-mobile575360936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878552080.jpg

Little update for y'all, everything's coming along great but I'm very nervous to leave my ladies in my roommates care for 5 days in about 10 days from now..

Hey quick question b/c I'm running coco loco too. You are treating it as more of a hydro right? So are you watering daily? I've been waiting for it to dry out and not sure if it's affecting it at all. It I would be more curious to water more often if possible.

Hey quick question b/c I'm running coco loco too. You are treating it as more of a hydro right? So are you watering daily? I've been waiting for it to dry out and not sure if it's affecting it at all. It I would be more curious to water more often if possible.

Yes I am watering everyday running a gallon of water/nutes through each 5 gal pot. I highly recommend running it as a hydro medium. My first grow with it I did what you've been doing and letting them dry out which does work but the difference in rate of growth is pretty astounding when running it hydro.

Yes I am watering everyday running a gallon of water/nutes through each 5 gal pot. I highly recommend running it as a hydro medium. My first grow with it I did what you've been doing and letting them dry out which does work but the difference in rate of growth is pretty astounding when running it hydro.

Cool I'm going to have to try that I'm about 30 days from seed currently.

See I assumed that it was soil based with coco added into it so I figured to run it as a soil and I've been watering about every 4 days because I was afraid of overwatering.

Don't worry that was my exact thinking last grow and that's why I did the same thing watering every 4 to 5 days but it is in fact coco with just a couple additives and coco is impossible to overwater as long as your plants have a fairly decent root base (i.e not fresh bought clones/or fresh rooted if you do your own)

Don't worry that was my exact thinking last grow and that's why I did the same thing watering every 4 to 5 days but it is in fact coco with just a couple additives and coco is impossible to overwater as long as your plants have a fairly decent root base (i.e not fresh bought clones/or fresh rooted if you do your own)

Ok one last question how long did you wait to feed nutes. I have been transplanting so I haven't been feeding because I figured they're are additives in the coco loco. My last up pot I put them in five gallons and this was about 12 days ago but I've only been giving ph'd water.

Ok one last question how long did you wait to feed nutes. I have been transplanting so I haven't been feeding because I figured they're are additives in the coco loco. My last up pot I put them in five gallons and this was about 12 days ago but I've only been giving ph'd water.

being that I don't grow from seed only clones (so far anyways) its gonna be a little different for me but i give them 2 or 3 days of water with only hydroguard (root innoculant) and then ill feed usually around quarter strength nutes and just gradually increase nutes as my plants need.

Hope all is well gro zone sorry i havent been active on your grow lately i been pretty busy i talk about it in my last update on my journal but looks like a good like bro iwant a new light to but i barely got mine lmao

Hope all is well gro zone sorry i havent been active on your grow lately i been pretty busy i talk about it in my last update on my journal but looks like a good like bro iwant a new light to but i barely got mine lmao

No worries, I appreciate you stopping by. Loving the light a lot so far! And I was in the same boat as I only did one full grow with my ps500 but the way I see it is This light will pay for it self probably in one harvest and I can still use my ps500 in a second tent.

No worries, I appreciate you stopping by. Loving the light a lot so far! And I was in the same boat as I only did one full grow with my ps500 but the way I see it is This light will pay for it self probably in one harvest and I can still use my ps500 in a second tent.
Yeah i hear you. Well cant wait to see them fatten up im still sad my critical kush seeds never popped at least i get to see how yours do

420-magazine-mobile997716072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1591866603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343674205.jpg

Here we are folks, day 41 of veg and the ladies are starting to fill the net nicely just need a bit more out of the plant in the back. I moved my ac outside my tent because it was making the plant in the back grow slower and kinda funky but temps are still staying good. I'm thinking I should be good to flip to 12/12 in 10 days like I was hoping for but even if the screen isn't 100% full I'm going to have to flip anyways.

Back
Top Bottom