Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

Is there a way to get the title of this grow journal switched? I am hoping to get it changed so that I can just make this journal my perpetual grow journal that way I don't have to keep making more journals. If this is possible i'd really appreciate the help from an admin/moderator to do so, thanks! Anyways I got my second tent setup so I will go ahead and add that into this journal now and if I can't make this into my perpetual journal I'll make one when the critical kush finishes up. So here's my second setup:
4' x 4' x 6.8' apollo tent
perfect sun 500 (veg light)
perfect sun cob (flower light)
2 blueberry cookies clones by midnight farms
2 7 gallon smart pots
advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom parts A and B
advanced nutrients big bud
advanced nutrients bud candy
GH hydroguard
GH silica blast
GH calmag
My plan here is to cycle these grows on an estimate timeline of 2 months veg (just flipped the CK clones to flower as I planted these new ones) and 2 months flower alternating lights between the two tents during flip time until I can afford to plop another tent into the mix. And to finish off the update ill give you guys a few pictures of the new setup and the new ladies!
20170624_170111.jpg

20170624_170155.jpg

Is there a way to get the title of this grow journal switched? I am hoping to get it changed so that I can just make this journal my perpetual grow journal that way I don't have to keep making more journals. If this is possible i'd really appreciate the help from an admin/moderator to do so, thanks! Anyways I got my second tent setup so I will go ahead and add that into this journal now and if I can't make this into my perpetual journal I'll make one when the critical kush finishes up. So here's my second setup:
4' x 4' x 6.8' apollo tent
perfect sun 500 (veg light)
perfect sun cob (flower light)
2 blueberry cookies clones by midnight farms
2 7 gallon smart pots
advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom parts A and B
advanced nutrients big bud
advanced nutrients bud candy
GH hydroguard
GH silica blast
GH calmag
My plan here is to cycle these grows on an estimate timeline of 2 months veg (just flipped the CK clones to flower as I planted these new ones) and 2 months flower alternating lights between the two tents during flip time until I can afford to plop another tent into the mix. And to finish off the update ill give you guys a few pictures of the new setup and the new ladies!
20170624_170111.jpg

20170624_170155.jpg
What do u think of the apollo tent?

What do u think of the apollo tent?
I haven't used it long enough to really say but based off my light usage thus far I'd say it's pretty nice, I'll let you know if that opinion changes once I finish a full grow with it.

420-magazine-mobile1966715684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile180121204.jpg

The blueberry cookies are coming along pretty nice so far, not a lot of growth but today's only day 7 so I'm not too worried!

420-magazine-mobile1049579136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile935747832.jpg

The critical kush ladies are stretching and doing their thing, one thing that has me a bit concerned is the leaves are clawing and cupping a bit (not sure if you can really tell in the photo) but they aren't underwatered and I'm running hydro so they aren't overwatered either. Anyone have any ideas what it could be? My only theory is I did skip one day of watering last night but they weren't drooping then and I would double they're drinking a gallon of water that fast.

Critical Kush In Coco & Perlite Under Perfect Sun 500!

Usually clawing is an indication of nitrogen toxicity. Are you still feeding heavy with some kind of Grow nutes? If so I would start backing off for that a bit with the transition into flower. If you are sure you are not over/under watering and your ph is good. That would be my guess, if the leaves are a real dark green that's usually an indicator too

Back
Top Bottom