Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

I can probably stand to give them up to 7 extra days if necessary I just really hope I don't need to

Let me give you my math on that.

The vendor says 60 days veg. That could mean 60 to 70 days really. Since you started with clones, you can take off 7 days.

So that's a veg time of 53 to 63 days.

-and-

It would be nice to utilize a little more of your new light. More leaves = bigger root mass = More buds with better potency.

During daylight hours, plants use sunlight to convert carbon dioxide and water (through photosynthesis) into carbohydrate compounds–AKA starches. Then, at night, they break down these stored starches to power their continued metabolism, growth and ability to reproduce (aka flowering). More leaves socking up more light supporting a better outcome.

-Just Sayin-

Cheers :)

Let me give you my math on that.

The vendor says 60 days veg. That could mean 60 to 70 days really. Since you started with clones, you can take off 7 days.

So that's a veg time of 53 to 63 days.

-and-

It would be nice to utilize a little more of your new light. More leaves = bigger root mass = More buds with better potency.

During daylight hours, plants use sunlight to convert carbon dioxide and water (through photosynthesis) into carbohydrate compounds–AKA starches. Then, at night, they break down these stored starches to power their continued metabolism, growth and ability to reproduce (aka flowering). More leaves socking up more light supporting a better outcome.

-Just Sayin-

Cheers :)
I've come a long way with my patience so far but it's so hard to let them go so long, last grow I only vegged for 1 month! But you're right I know it'll be worth it if I wait till they fill out the screen I just need to stay patient!

I've come a long way with my patience so far but it's so hard to let them go so long, last grow I only vegged for 1 month! But you're right I know it'll be worth it if I wait till they fill out the screen I just need to stay patient!

Exactly! I know its oh so hard! We are in the same boat! Dry! So we totally feel your pain!

Keep going and you will be rewarded!

Cheers

420-magazine-mobile1569312103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1122956651.jpg

This is right after a defol, the ladies are getting a thick canopy and I'm still unsure why the back one is growing the way it is

Your scrog filled in great! Good job GZ

Thanks PW! I am a little disappointed it didn't quite fill in the back right corner of the tent but over all I am very happy with how they filled in for my first scrog grow.

420-magazine-mobile1660121937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1757720622.jpg

Here's the progress they've made since I've been gone, very impressive imo

Yea that's how my clones will look I had so many problems with this run HEAT breakers flipping light schedules fucked up hermie in the room
420-magazine-mobile1286242404.jpg
and still got that

But I just threw a clone into flower that's in coco and have 3 more 1 monster crop from her
420-magazine-mobile1944866365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042686539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086768337.jpg
and that's the one new to flower 48 hrs with a C99

But I just threw a clone into flower that's in coco and have 3 more 1 monster crop from her
420-magazine-mobile1944866365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042686539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086768337.jpg
and that's the one new to flower 48 hrs with a C99
Hopefully you're able to grow these ones issue free! I'll be looking forward to seeing their progress!

Back
Top Bottom