Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

Your intermodal space is a bit big. More light, they get smaller, not enough light they get larger.

Recommend a height? Hard to do. I do it by lowering the light till I see light stress then back em off a few inches. I also now use a light meter so I don't have to stress em out.

Cheers

Alright thanks snid, i'll definitely lower them a bit!

Alright thanks snid, i'll definitely lower them a bit!

Yeah bring em down some. a little at a time. It will pay rewards for taking the time to find the sweet spot. Once you find it, just move the light up as they grow.

I'm fighting the same issue. Mine are under a 400 watt MH right now. its no where near enough. I have a 1000 watt dimmable going in this weekend. That should deal with that. :)

By the way, you have brought them a long way. Looking much better than when you brought them home! A few more tweaks and your going to be in for a nice harvest.

Cheers

Your intermodal space is a bit big. More light, they get smaller, not enough light they get larger.

Recommend a height? Hard to do. I do it by lowering the light till I see light stress then back em off a few inches. I also now use a light meter so I don't have to stress em out.

Cheers
With your light meter what LUX, Are you looking for I try to stay around 10000 on my lux meter

With your light meter what LUX, Are you looking for I try to stay around 10000 on my lux meter

Yep 8-10,000 seems to be the right spot. I have notice that if you have had them under lesser lighting for a while, it take some time for them to get used to this lighting level so you lower a bit at a time for them to adjust.

But results are great when you get it dialed in.

Cheers

Model? For mars hydro LED there are series or models? I didn't know about that led company wanted to check them ouy

Model? For mars hydro LED there are series or models? I didn't know about that led company wanted to check them ouy

Oh gotcha, its called the perfect sun cob. Their other models are ps 500, ps 1000, ps goliath, ps dwarf star, and ps mini.
Heres a link that goes over the details of the perfect sun cob if you're interested Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Yeah i'm super excited! I decided I really love growing after my first run so I figure its a worthy investment. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now you have a big lamp are you going to learn to clone?

You can take more than enough clones off this grow for the next one.

Now you have a big lamp are you going to learn to clone?

You can take more than enough clones off this grow for the next one.

I plan to do that in the near future but I don't think I want to keep running the same genetics at the moment. Once I get a 3 tent setup going ill probably find 3 solid strains that I really like and then start cloning to keep those 3 in rotation!

Just checking in they look big that was really fast. Lol node spacing does look very far apart though. Whats the distance u have it at right now?

Just checking in they look big that was really fast. Lol node spacing does look very far apart though. Whats the distance u have it at right now?
I had it somewhere around 20 inches from the tops maybe a little more but i now have it around 15 inches from the tops and watching closely for light stress.

I had it somewhere around 20 inches from the tops maybe a little more but i now have it around 15 inches from the tops and watching closely for light stress.

If you have a smartphone you can download a LUX app

If you have a smartphone you can download a LUX app
I would think the best those could do is a vaguely to inaccurate reading since smartphones have a fairly basic light sensor that isn't meant for that type of thing, maybe I'm just skeptical but that's my opinion on those apps. I appreciate the heads up anyways tho!

Back
Top Bottom