GSC Auto final week turn into hermy

NikoGrow

420 Member
Hi guys,

I’ve got an amazing GSC auto feminised from a famous brand which I cannot mention here.
It was all good by the final week of flower, until I came back from a 4 days holiday to see there was a power cut and the plant was without light for roughly 24-48hrs. I think this caused stress to the girl and she started producing seeds. Some of them are in the buds too.
My question is, what is my best option here? She is few days away to get chopped off, the seeds are still super tiny.
Should I just make butter from the plant, because I don’t want to clean all the seeds off. Or should I cut it off now before the seeds become bigger? Also does it mean since the plant is fem auto that the seeds will be the same?
This really made me sad since the gsc is packed of trichomes and looked all healthy and stuff.
Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you

Have pics? As folks have mistaken swollen calyx's for seeds before. Seeds take quite a few weeks to mature, so unless you missed a nanner many weeks ago none would be viable anyway.

Have pics? As folks have mistaken swollen calyx's for seeds before. Seeds take quite a few weeks to mature, so unless you missed a nanner many weeks ago none would be viable anyway.
Don’t have proper pics right now but maybe this one can help.
Also I opened few of them and there were seeds.

Attachments

• EAFE4FAA-A568-40DF-8EB1-B74345B486CB.jpeg
    EAFE4FAA-A568-40DF-8EB1-B74345B486CB.jpeg
    534.9 KB · Views: 196
I can't see much by that pic that says "seeds", but I only have experience with plants I seeded on purpose and not Hermies, I'm sure someone will come along with more experience/better eyes or if you get better pics. Seeds don't happen that quick so either got pollinated before you left for vacation if they seeds or swollen calyx's.

Some of them are in the buds too
Where else are they on the plant?

Current pics sure would be helpful...I'd like to see what you're seeing.
I don't see anything that definitely looks like seeds in that pic.

If they're tiny like you say,the buds would probably still be ok to smoke,but it
depends on what you mean by "tiny"

In the old days, every bag of weed had seeds..lol

I seeded some GDP , the smoke from the seeded buds was fantastic

But I also agree, I don't see seeds screaming at me in that one pic

I made a few more pics, hopefully u can see them balls. I opened a few of them and they’ve got the seed inside. A8ABC93D-5739-4B94-8CBE-A3A60D997FB0.jpeg5799EB44-BB58-4ACC-B2A0-F8FB927C5D9F.jpegE2F4E1E7-0481-4141-A152-6DEF79F20B39.jpegAF17A0D6-E8BB-41A0-8AD2-79BF610D60DB.jpeg86B8BE84-33FF-4BC9-BE42-3B28FFDFB41E.jpeg18232EC3-7A06-49C3-8182-FBED40427641.jpeg9E38149F-4F7B-48CC-AEDC-2916A111698E.jpeg

Where else are they on the plant?

Current pics sure would be helpful...I'd like to see what you're seeing.
I don't see anything that definitely looks like seeds in that pic.

If they're tiny like you say,the buds would probably still be ok to smoke,but it
depends on what you mean by "tiny"
By tiny I mean like 1mm big

This pic looks like there may be a few seeds, (the 2 calyx with brown pistils) but
if they're that small,I wouldn't even worry about them if you're a few days from harvest.
(your bottom left pic)

Last summer I had an auto fem end up with a few seeds. Chalked it up to a result of a very hot dry breezy summer and too much stress from the environment. They were fully developed, I had no idea they were there til after drying and there was maybe 10 on the whole plant. Smoke was great. Tried growing a couple recently and they went straight to growing balls after a few weeks.

This pic looks like there may be a few seeds, (the 2 calyx with brown pistils) but
if they're that small,I wouldn't even worry about them if you're a few days from harvest.
(your bottom left pic)
What about the seeds? Do you think they’ll be feminised as well?

As long as the pollen didn't come from a source other than the feminized
mother,it will contain no male chromosomes,so yes,the seeds will all be girls.
But they may also be prone to hermie

As long as the pollen didn't come from a source other than the feminized
mother,it will contain no male chromosomes,so yes,the seeds will all be girls.
But they may also be prone to hermie
Thank you for the prompt response and help man. Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom