GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Re: First Indoor, Auto ak47xauto nyc diesel, 600hps

Thanks to all you guys for the support, I am out of town on business right now so posts will be short and updates will be nil due to the fact my father is handling everything for the weekend. Stay green and God bless!!:Namaste::peace:

just caught up and good job man, congrats on the finish too!!! :thumb: im in for you next one!!

Thanks my friend!!! It is an honor.:Namaste:

so whats goin on man?? you home yet?? how did pops do on takin care of everything?? come check me out when you get back..:tokin:

Sorry my friend, just got access to the internet again. I'm using the local college wifi so I can do a little bit of catching up. He did well of course, and everything was fine when I got back, except the internet problem. :lot-o-toke: Shorty was harvested yesterday with what looks like a very promising yield despite the short size. Will do a full update in next couple of days. Peace:peacetwo: and thanks my friend!!!:Namaste:

Great lookin plants and grows hope you dont mind me taggin along just got caught up reading your journal i think you may have changed my mind and ill try an autoflower thxs for taking your time to journal for us learned a great deal i always like it when the lightbulb flickers in my brain thxs :peacetwo:

GOOD LOOKING PLANT,
Was a day when ya only got less than a OZ off a lowrider. They came along ways. +++ and Keepem Green

Sorry I've been so absent my friend, I've had so much going on....anyhow, I just harvested a few days ago as well, ended up with 6. I pulled one early, she wasn't absorbing her water and food, so I went to cut her and she was solid wood thru the base! So I guess she was done, huh? lol!!! So, I hung her upside down in the bathroom, in the back, and got a fan going, keeping it dark as I can....then the next day I had checked the others and realized all but the Skunk x N. Lights baby were done, maybe even overdone, and I had to cut the others....yours looks AWESOME!!! You MUST have been doing this for a long time...you seem to do it effortlessly....Well, I think you:bravo:r plants look AWESOME, and I'm sure your harvest will be as well! Peace and Blessings to you my friend!

Hello to all here at :420:
Sorry about the abscense and lack of updates, but I haven't had internet access. I am out of town on business again and have wifi access so I promise and update tonight or tomorrow!!! And I will be adding a new journal and moving this to completed!! Stay green and God bless my friends!!!:Namaste:

Great lookin plants and grows hope you dont mind me taggin along just got caught up reading your journal i think you may have changed my mind and ill try an autoflower thxs for taking your time to journal for us learned a great deal i always like it when the lightbulb flickers in my brain thxs :peacetwo:
Thank you my friend!!! Glad to have ya!!!
GOOD LOOKING PLANT,
Was a day when ya only got less than a OZ off a lowrider. They came along ways. +++ and Keepem Green
Thanks bud!! They sure have!!
Where have you been my friend?? GT
Sorry ol pal, I am back, and here to stay, Lord willing!! :Namaste:
Sorry I've been so absent my friend, I've had so much going on....anyhow, I just harvested a few days ago as well, ended up with 6. I pulled one early, she wasn't absorbing her water and food, so I went to cut her and she was solid wood thru the base! So I guess she was done, huh? lol!!! So, I hung her upside down in the bathroom, in the back, and got a fan going, keeping it dark as I can....then the next day I had checked the others and realized all but the Skunk x N. Lights baby were done, maybe even overdone, and I had to cut the others....yours looks AWESOME!!! You MUST have been doing this for a long time...you seem to do it effortlessly....Well, I think you:bravo:r plants look AWESOME, and I'm sure your harvest will be as well! Peace and Blessings to you my friend!

Congratulations!!! Will check up on everyhing tonight!!!:bravo::Namaste:

Legislation to end Federal Marijuana Prohibtion

​The first bill ever introduced in Congress to end federal marijuana prohibition is coming on Thursday, June 23. Historic, bipartisan legislation which would end the United States' war on marijuana -- and allow states to legalize, tax regulate and control cannabis commerce without federal interference -- will be introduced by Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

Co-sponsors of the bill include Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)

The legislation would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or interstate smuggling, allowing people to legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states where it is legal.

Leading critics of the war on marijuana will explain the legislation's significance for state and national marijuana policy at a national press teleconference on Thursday.

A group of police and judges who fought on the front lines of the failed War On Drugs is announcing its support for the legislation, which is called the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011.

"Clearly the 'war on drugs' has failed, and nowhere is that more clear than with respect to marijuana," said Neill Franklin, a former Baltimore narcotics cop and executive director of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP). "It baffles me that we arrest nearly 800,000 people on marijuana charges in this country each and every year at taxpayer expense when we could instead be taking in new tax revenue from legal and regulated marijuana sales.

"Making marijuana illegal hasn't prevented anyone from using it, but it has created a huge funding source that funnels billions of dollars in tax-free profits to violent drug cartels and gangs," Franklin said. "More and more cops now agree: Legalizing marijuana will improve public safety."

Photo: Jimmy Carter Library & Museum
Former President Jimmy Carter: "Maybe the increased tax burden on wealthy citizens necessary to pay for the war on drugs will help bring about a reform of America's drug policies"
​Last week marked the 40th anniversary of President Richard Nixon's declaring war on marijuana and other drugs. In an op-ed in the New York Times last week, timed for the 40th anniversary, former President Jimmy Carter called for reforming marijuana laws.

The legislation also comes on the heels of the Global Commission on Drug Policy, which released a report on June 2 calling for a major paradigm shift in how our society deals with drugs, including calling for legal regulation of marijuana. The report sent a jolt around the world, generating thousands of international media stories.

The Commission is comprised of international dignitaries including Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations; Richard Branson, entrepreneur, founder of the Virgin Group; and the former presidents of Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Switzerland. Representing the United States on the Commission are George P. Shultz, Paul Volcker and John Whitehead.

More than 46 percent of Californians voted last year to legalize marijuana in their state, and voters in Colorado, Washington and possibly other states are expected to vote on the issue next year. In the past year, five state legislatures have considered legalizing marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Washington state.

Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for medical use, but the federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) continues to arrest people under federal law, and U.S. Attorneys have in recent months sent threatening letters to state policymakers in an apparent attempt to meddle in state decision-making.

Rep. Frank's legislation would end state/federal conflicts over marijuana policy, reprioritize federal resources, and provide more room for states to do what is best for their own citizens, according to the Washington, D.C.-based Marijuana Policy Project (MPP).

You can write to your Representatives by using this handy form; just enter your state and zip code, and mention that you support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Or, if you'd prefer, you can use MPP's pre-written letter, which will automatically go to your representative when you fill out the form, by clicking here.

What: Tele-Press Conference on the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011

When: Thursday, June 23, 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST

Call-In Info: 1-800-311-9404; Passcode: Marijuana

Who:
• Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
• Rob Kampia, executive director of Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)
• Aaron Houston, executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP)
• Allen St. Pierre, executive director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
• Bill Piper, director of national affairs for the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA)

Ok my friends, it is great to be back!!! I missed you all very much, like an old hound dog, too old an crippled to hunt the woods he loves so much. I'm gonna break the updates up into several posts, so here is the break down:
6-19-11 Shorty soon before the chop, bout 60/40 cloudy/amber.
100_1732.JPG

100_17351.JPG

Top cola:
100_17872.JPG
100_17872.JPG

100_17843.JPG

100_17824.JPG

100_17781.JPG

100_17771.JPG

Misc pics of Shorty:
100_17742.JPG

100_16984.JPG

One of the early samples I took for "testing" hehehe and the following is another earlier bud dried and couple weeks cure:
100_17043.JPG

100_17733.JPG

100_17692.JPG

100_17681.JPG

100_17672.JPG

Think that will rap it up on shorty for now, got some cured pics coming soon, final dry weight was about 68g, plus I picked A LOT of premies from this plant. Mostly a test on the strain to see how it reacted to LST and Heavy defoliation, normally to be avoided on autos, I would say this strain would definately benefit if done correctly.

Oops, more shorty:
100_17934.JPG

Last 4 branches, also had 2-3 other branches I didn't snap a pic of before putting in drying room, or the main cola either...

Trimming, gotta love it:
100_17582.JPG

The outdoor plant:
100_17955.JPG

100_17962.JPG

100_17973.JPG

100_17993.JPG

100_18002.JPG

100_18012.JPG

100_18032.JPG

100_18042.JPG

100_18052.JPG

100_18062.JPG

Dry weight was 21g.
Awesooooooome taste, love outdoors. Plant was grown in 3 gal container, miracle grow soil, and one super dose nute cocktail slash secret tea that I give her only once. About 75% amber when cut. I had to give this plant almost no attention. Autos definately suffer in the sun during veg state, they just need longer light periods to develop well. Only made it about a week and a half into cure, and got smoked, great hashy/fruity taste almost right after 8 day slow dry, preceded by a 24 hour "sweat" in a sealed bag, and lastly the week in a jar and it was fine. Lack of nutes used definately helped. Think she finished around 65-70 days from sprout.

Another update:

Updated room with Lighthanger adjustable, added temporary mylar a.k.a. Sunshields for a car windshield, to the lower portion of the wall, will update to mylar soon, addition of Snow Storm Ultra, and Overdrive, will soon follow with Cha-Ching and Gravity, any suggestions? Added another fan that the manager, my uncle, at HD sold me for 25 cents, :). Removed old 6 mil plastic from floor, think that covers it.

And now for some pics:
100_19001.JPG

100_18972.JPG

100_18952.JPG

100_18553.JPG

Back
Top Bottom