H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Plants look stellar.
You got these chicks clickin homie.
I keep staring at those pics as a mini vacation.
:passitleft:

Makes me wanna just show up at your door with a fishing pole in hand,, and a pack of zigzags in the other. BTW what do you catch off the dock or backyard? Not that it matters,,, damn,,, I know they got something close to shore to catch,,, even if catch and release.. I've never been a big fish eater. But i do love white meat fish. like sturgeon or stripe bass,, even some shark. Never cared for the gamey ones, like black bass,, that tend to taste 'fishy'. But i do like crappie and bluegills. But I think sturgeon is about the best table fare there is. Cooked right,,, you want to dip it in melted butter with a tad of garlic kind of like lobster. Even has the same texture.

Man I use to fish EVERYDAY. Times twice a day depends on limits........ JK but I have done that,, catch afew limits when stripers are running. But I have alot of pain in my feet. And when your feet hurt,,, you don't want to do a hella lot... But you got it going on over there..

And soon to be legal... That's hella cool..... I've always looked forward to the day they say weed is legal... And it is happening in my lifetime. I first grew a plant in 1974. Harvest her maybe acouple weeks into flower.... Thought I was the shit... we talking 40 something years ago.. Wow I'm getting old,,, er...

...Afternoon...thanks fellas's...Hacks, all the girlz are in the shed...auto's have their own 2X4 cabinet and the big room for the photo's...I bring them outside to feed and work on them...
...sure hope so Smeegs...I'd like to see her frosting up more, but she's got a couple/ few weeks to go, so we'll see...
...Fishing from shore is pretty slow around my place at this time of the year Woody...most of the steelhead have headed out to the big water to play with the salmon and lake trout...can catch whitefish jigging around the island out front, although that seems to produce better thru' the ice...fish finders and downriggers are pretty much the preferred tools in the summer...I enjoy the steelies and salmon, but not a big fan of these lake trout(very fatty), but not too bad smoked...theres a big honking river that feeds into the lake in town that holds just about every species, I was actually thinking about scooting across or hauling the boat into town this coming weekend to grab a limit of walleye and some northern pike, but missus h00k and daughter are going to use my truck to take load one down to Hamilton to the grandsons new apartment...:rolleyes:...oh well, no shortage of from shore opportunities within a short drive, if I get the itch real bad...

...I'd be lying if I said the last couple of months hasn't been stressful...more or less, going back to work for free...but...a few more days for the lawyers, and the daughters house chapter is closed...:cheer:...then hopefully, its back to fun times!...cheerz...h00k...

Evening H00k!
Doin a driveby my man.
Stay well and take care of that lovely property you have been blessed with.
:passitleft:

Yo' Stage...been neglecting the yard a bit...due to the daughters house...deal closed yesterday...cheques in the bank...breathing easier now...got some weeding to do around the yard...kinda' anal about that...lolool......missus h00k is on a road trip for nearly a week, so, I have some time to make it right...

...quick update here...got some tea brewing...girlz will probably be fed tomorrow...they're doing well, but some new growth on a couple plants are fizzling!??...not sure whats up with that...pics tomorrow on that at feeding time...couple pic's from this morning...

...hope Everyone is having a Great Weekend! and also hope my friends south of the 49th' have recovered from any over indulgence...:eek::D...cheerz,,,h00k,,,:rollit:

Makes me wanna just show up at your door with a fishing pole in hand,, and a pack of zigzags in the other. BTW what do you catch off the dock or backyard? Not that it matters,,, damn,,, I know they got something close to shore to catch,,, even if catch and release.. I've never been a big fish eater. But i do love white meat fish. like sturgeon or stripe bass,, even some shark. Never cared for the gamey ones, like black bass,, that tend to taste 'fishy'. But i do like crappie and bluegills. But I think sturgeon is about the best table fare there is. Cooked right,,, you want to dip it in melted butter with a tad of garlic kind of like lobster. Even has the same texture.

Man I use to fish EVERYDAY. Times twice a day depends on limits........ JK but I have done that,, catch afew limits when stripers are running. But I have alot of pain in my feet. And when your feet hurt,,, you don't want to do a hella lot... But you got it going on over there..

And soon to be legal... That's hella cool..... I've always looked forward to the day they say weed is legal... And it is happening in my lifetime. I first grew a plant in 1974. Harvest her maybe acouple weeks into flower.... Thought I was the shit... we talking 40 something years ago.. Wow I'm getting old,,, er...
Me too Nor, that's about the time we planted five acres of corn and bagseed. It was quite a sight to see. We thought we had it going on until someone snitched on it and the cops came when we were gone. Turns out they couldn't prove who lived on the property and they just pulled it up and went on their merry way. That was a time when they really didn't know what they were doing and let u go a lot.

Back
Top Bottom