H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

...Yeah... I believe it is Sticky...only thing I need now, is some high CBD strains for next season...cheerz...

...Photo update on the auto girlz coming up...they are doing well...the one SM is throwing out fresh white on the top of the main cola, although pistils are receding further down and on the side branches...all three auto's got watered with a splash of humic acid and fish fert's...

...Delicious Candy...

...Sugar Momma's...

...hump day is almost done...it's all downhill to the weekend!, for those still working...looking like Fri/Sat for photo girlz watering/photo op...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

hehehe...Yeah, Hacks...pretty funny looking for sho'...the basic structure is like her sister...strong main cola and likewise with the side branching...but her top is insane...:eek:...she wants to be a Louisville slugger...albeit a scaled down version...lolool...pretty skunky smell with a dark roast coffee undertone...pistils on the lower buds are receding a bit, but that main has a mind of her own......breeder specs say 9 to 11 weeks, start to finish...her sister seems to be on target, this one might go a little longer...

...been up since three a.m.!:eek:...had to get the family to the airport by five...gone to Hamilton to scope out a couple apartments for the grandson for college in August...should have gone back to bed, but I wasn't feeling it...what to do?:hmmmm:...I know!...decarb some bud to make some some oil and a topical cream...have a sketchy back, but more recently one hip is giving me discomfort at an 8 on a 1 to 10 scale...FFS!...sucks getting old...kinda thought at first maybe a groin pull(brevis muscle?)...but I dunno now...certain times or movements seem to trigger a jolt of pain. like bone on bone!???...no cream will fix that...but...wtf...I'll give it a go...would go see the family doc, but the clinic workers where he's at, have been on strike for the past 12 weeks...might go to a walk in next week ...we'll see...so...

chopped up a couple zips of Incredible Bulk from 2016...

...and fresh out of the oven after 75 minutes at 220F...

:rollit:
...sorta' planned on doing it tonight, but forgot to get beeswax( I want a less greasy product) when I went back into town later in the morning...nother' trip to town tomorrow morning I suppose...:rolleyes:...Geeze Louise!...lolool...

...not sure if any of Ya'll are dead pool fans, but just watched a decent cam stream of DP2...Frikken hilarious...tons of one liners and subtle humor...highly recommend movies...

...That's about it for tonight...feeling groggy and rambling...Have a great long weekend my Canuklehead Friends, and for my Merican' friends, will try and catch Ya' on Wednesday...cheerz...h00k...

Have you tried the fresh harvest oil? No trimming at all as long as plant is clean it all goes in pot. Its worth a try, its pretty good stuff.

have a good night hook take care of that hip I had my left hip replaced last year best thing I ever did I was almost chair locked for life but now im walking 2 mi. a day no problem,i have to tell ya it only hurt worst for about 3 days then it was better than before now it has its little quirks but hey nothing like before,if you do end up having it done have them do it from the front good luck bud btw your rite sucks getting older!:)

Same here I had hip replaced two years ago. I could barely walk for about two years before I did that and it was amazing how fast it quit hurting. Better get it checked out h00k.

Have you tried the fresh harvest oil? No trimming at all as long as plant is clean it all goes in pot. Its worth a try, its pretty good stuff.

I have not JM...I will check it out for sure...seeing as I do have fresh produce coming soon with the auto's...as well, looking forward to some fresh harvest Cobs...
have a good night hook take care of that hip I had my left hip replaced last year best thing I ever did I was almost chair locked for life but now im walking 2 mi. a day no problem,i have to tell ya it only hurt worst for about 3 days then it was better than before now it has its little quirks but hey nothing like before,if you do end up having it done have them do it from the front good luck bud btw your rite sucks getting older!:)

...Thanks Sticky!...its my left as well...sure hope it's not replacement...could really throw a Fok into my Mexican winter...I average about 6 miles a day while on vaycay...I'm the guy who says..."anybody need anything while I'm out?"...could be a few folks calling cabs...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I have not JM...I will check it out for sure...seeing as I do have fresh produce coming soon with the auto's...as well, looking forward to some fresh harvest Cobs...

...Thanks Sticky!...its my left as well...sure hope it's not replacement...could really throw a Fok into my Mexican winter...I average about 6 miles a day while on vaycay...I'm the guy who says..."anybody need anything while I'm out?"...could be a few folks calling cabs...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
lets hope that's not what it is but if you end up with that youll be walking some not 6 mi but I was walking three weeks later started out slow and built up to it within a mo. or a little more youll be back with your old man life lol happy as hell!

Love that bud pic of the little white bursts on that flower. Looks cool. Yea sucks getting old. I had to get a hip replacement. Hurts deep in the groin. It got to where I could only get from the truck to a chair. Had the hip done and it was gone. Instantly. And after a week or so on crutches. Was like new for years.. I had mine done in 91'. But I do need a revision, one day.. I have bigger things on my plate for the moment.
Hope it all works out soon for ya.

Your going to get a bit of albino out of it. Least I think... GL

Well, after 2 days of rain( at times torrential...they even had to cancel fireworks display in town) it must be Monday...sure enuff' the sun is out and its a beautiful day...:cheer:...good thing cause' the girlz were all thirsty, as the weather pushed back watering till today...with the exception of the 3 15's, all girlz got outside for a bit before 11:00 a.m., when the lights go out...

Durban Poison...

Blue Dream # 1...

Tut...

Cotton Candy...

Blue Dream # 2...

White Widow...

Group shot...

The three 15's...PanamaXMalawi,,,Purple Envy..Caramelo...

Sugar Momma #1...

Sugar Momma #2...

Delicious Candy...

DC/SM close ups...

...the nugs on all the autos are super dense, especially SM #1...her main cola looks to be a half zip(dry) alone!...even after thinning the DC out quite a bit, she's gonna be a PITA to trim...lol...first world problems...:laugh:...

...Hope everyone had/are having a great weekend...Missus h00k, daughter, grandson have been in Hamilton since Friday, scoping out apartments for start of College...despite having to endure blistering heat and navigate a strange city. they were able to lock one down this morning...major stress averted!... at least till we have to load his stuff in my truck and drive it down...:rofl:...

...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom